1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Lake Valor: Star Allies (Signups half-open?)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by ChocoChicken, Oct 1, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Here's the RP Thread for Lake Valor: Star Allies! @BZRich64

(Do you want to start or should I?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    (I might as well start)
    Kuno hid behind a painted matte, biding her time. The unexpecting denizens of Popstar passed by her hiding place without a care in the world, not knowing that she was there, waiting. What was she waiting for? Not even she could answer that. But what she did know was that when it arrived, she would be ready for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Rosa stood by a blank sheet of paper, her ponytail holding a pencil in its grasp. Line after line, she attempted to sketch something vaguely interesting, before sighing and scribbling over it. Several sheets of paper with similar markings dotted the floor. "Why can't I just make something good for once?!" she groaned out loud.

4. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Hours seemed to slip by as Kuno waited, but she wasn't going to let something as insignificant as tiredness get the best of her. She could go years without so much as a nap and be perfectly fine. Why, she wasn't even tired. She was perfectly fine waiting there... and waiting... and...
    Despite her best efforts, Kuno drifted to sleep and fell to the ground, knocking over her camouflaged disguise in the process.

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Huh?" Rosa heard something clatter to the ground not too far away. Picking up her failed efforts and shoving them into her back pocket, she quickly scrambled over. "What happened?!"

6. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Kuno rolled over onto her back, still sound asleep. She looked peaceful lying there, dreaming about how awesome she was.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Oh, it's just a stray Biospark," the Vividria sighed, relieved. Seeing as there was no one around, she decided to take it upon herself to take care of this ninja-like creature. Probably a bad idea, she thought, but she shook it off, pulling a small blanket over and placing it on Kuno.

8. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    After a while, Kuno awoke, surprised to find an unfamiliar blanket covering her. He sprung to her feet and assumed a defensive position.
    "Who are you?" She asked the unfamiliar Vividria standing before her.

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Oh, uh, hi!" Rosa squeaked, seeing as the Biospark was now awake. "I'm Rosa. I saw you sleeping on the ground, and nobody else was there, so I took it upon myself to keep you warm."

10. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Kuno relaxed and dusted herself off.
    "You may call me Kuno." She nodded politely. "Um, thanks... I guess."

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "So, uh... I'd like to know... what were you doing there in the first place?" the green Vividria asked, tilting her head a little.

12. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Kuno looked up at the sky for a moment, deep in thought. "You know, I don't actually remember now. I think I was waiting for someone but I can't for the life of me remember what."

13. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Rosa gave a thoughtful nod. "Hmm... if you can't remember who you're waiting for, maybe we can go back to where you were waiting and see if you remember from there? Although, I'm not sure if that will help, and it might be unsafe..."

14. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    "I was waiting here, actually. So I doubt standing around here will do any good. I think I may have written it down, though." Kuno reached into one of the pockets in her cloak, then the other. "Oh, bother."

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    "Huh?! What happened? Did you lost it?! Has it been stolen?!" Hearing this, Rosa began to panic. "Is everything all right?! Are you okay?!" Slowly, her questions started to stray further and further from the topic.

16. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    "Either I forgot to right it down or I accidentally left it somewhere." Kuno said, trying to calm down the frantic Vividra. "It probably wasn't anything important anyway, or I would have remembered it."

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    (COD I'M SORRY I DIDN'T GET THE NOTIF! APOLOGIES)
    "Are you sure?" Rosa squeaked. Her mind had already drifted off to the dark areas about what could've happened to Kuno's important piece of paper. "You completely sure it's fine?!"

18. BZRich64

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    (That's fine. Happens all the time.)
    "Of course it's fine. I mean, this is Pop Star after all. Nothing bad ever happens here." Kuno said, tempting fate.

19. PoserPanda

SS EGG 2
    (Giratina Egg (Altered))
    Level 74
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,173.3
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Olek scratched at the ground with her whip, scraping her next victim's name shakily. Her gloved hands trembled as she stared at the only name that mattered to her. This one person would change her life forever, her own whip would claim that right. This being called,
    Friend.
    A burst of hat whipped speed sent Olek off in a new direction. No longer south from the winter, but through dream land. As if she were riding a boar, her hat smacked at the empty air behind her. It spurred the imaginary animal to continue at a ridiculous charge, shredding grass and splitting flowers from their tender stalks. Her yellow eyes squinted as she yelled, "FRIEND? WHERE YA AT? I'M GONNA MAKE YER LIFE IMPOSSIBLE!"

Unused to saying such words, she pronounced friend, like fry-end. For all she knew, fry-end could mean lots of people, a planet's worth of people! Whatever it meant, the heat of fry-end warmed her brow. She wafted cooler air onto her face, forgetting about keeping a decent pace while on the invisible mount.

The mount relished this spurt of slackened sprint, and bucked its tusks upwards. Invisi-billy, so called by Olek when she tripped over him; ran away from the crazy western that seemed bent on turning him into bacon by running his legs constantly. Instead of treating him nicely and stopping, every few worlds. Bert the cloaked boar grunted happily as he made his escape. Olek would be fine, for Bert had dropped his mistress not that far away from two good-looking heroes. Hopefully they were good. He didn't care. He definitely wouldn't be back to track Olek later. Probably.

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Rosa slowly calmed down - about time, too. "In that case, should we go and look for whatever you've lost? We might even be able to help you remember what you were waiting for in the first place!" And help me get over this art block, she added mentally.