1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Sinnoh Trainer Academy

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Innish, Aug 1, 2019.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Hey, wait up!" The brunette huffed as she began to rush after him - not quite as quickly, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Daniel smiled at the nervous girl before him. The principal's attention had drifted, though his presence still held the awkward conversation.
    "I just transferred in this year." he told her "My family didn't want me to leave my home town, So I had to keep up my studies and take the tests needed to transfer," he sighed, "It was exhausting,"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Innish

Innish Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽17.0
    "I imagine. M-my parents r-really pushed me t-to go here even though I never was so interested in being a trainer..." Amelia said, glancing over at the principle. He was still engaged in his other conversation. She was so concerned with not attracting the principle's attention, she tried to shift her position so she was obscured by the other boy.

4. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    "Really?" Daniel asked, it wasn't something you typically heard from kids. Who hadn't seen all the grand posters and dramatic images of trainers? It was practically part of the culture, at least in his experience. "What would you rather do?"

5. Innish

Innish Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽17.0
    "N-not sure. Main reason I am here." Amelia shrugged a bit. She wasn't lying. Her indecision was one of the main reasons she was here. Her parents told her that she should at least try being a trainer and sees how she likes it. Well that's what she was doing and she was going to be done with it. "I sorta like it here though...My room is comfy."

6. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    "Nice, I've been worried about that," Daniel had read enough books and seen enough movies to know the uncomfortable bed cliche, "Well it was good to meet you..." his mind blanked on the girls name, "I'm sorry, I think I've already forgotten your name,"

7. Innish

Innish Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽17.0
    "Amelia..." She said, looking around the building. It probably was enough time for her ti duck out without being missed. Giving him a small bow before turning to leave, she had little time to react to the on coming boy. Jumping out of the way, she didn't see the chairs that were near them and went crashing into them.

"hnng"

8. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "Ah! Are you okay?!" Carolyn screamed from a few meters behind. It took another five to ten seconds before she caught up to the other girl and Daniel. "Oh non, I'm so sorry!"

9. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Eheheheh I overdid it, sorry..." Juvenal apologised as he helped the young girl up. "Oh hey, you're the girl I met by the bench!" he perked up. "I'm Juvenal Ezereath, nice to meet you!"

(thx for the entrance)

10. Innish

Innish Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽17.0
    "I-I'm fine..." Amelia muttered, pulling herself up on the two newcomers. The chair she had primarily hit was now broken. Rubbing her back, Amelia sighed before giving a small bow. "H-hi....I'm Amelia..."

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "Ah, pardon me and Juvenal," sighed the brunette. "We got a little... over-excited, I guess. I'm Carolyn Hanson!"

12. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    Daniel had been about to leave but turned back to the new comers, two more new faces to meet. He waved and followed Amelia's greeting with his own. "Hello, I'm Daniel,"

13. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Nice to meet you! Does your back hurt?" Juvenal asked as he rubbed the back of the girl that he indirectly harmed.

14. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    "It's good to meet everyone!" Daniel said, "Are you excited for classes to start?"

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "Somewhat? A little nervous, I must say," Carolyn replied.

16. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Yeah! I'm so pumped up for them and gettin' my first Pokémon!" Juvenal exclaimed happily, jumping as he cheered.

17. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "Oh, right - you must be new!" the brunette smiled. "Can't wait to see who you choose!"

18. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,746.6
    I can't wait to start working with our Pokémon and maybe even catching a few new ones.

19. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Alright!" Juvenal threw his fist in the air as he began running in a random direction, before quickly returning to the smal group. "Eheheh, uhh where should I be goin'?"

20. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    "Pardon me, but... I can't remember." Carolyn shrugged. "Daniel, any idea?"