1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

SinnohBorn's Ask me anything!

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by SinnohBorn, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinnohBorn

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey, I know i just joined the forums, but i noticed everybody else had one of these so i thought screw it. If you would like to ask me anything, just leave a comment right at the bottom. Anything guys. If you want to talk trust me i can make it happen. Even though im a noob. But yeah, see you! (PS I like to talk about gen 4 XD) [3D='giratina']

2. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    What are your favourite soundtracks in the following regions?

Kanto

Johto

Hoenn

Sinnoh

Kalos

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,446.0
    I know Gen 4 is your favorite, but what is your favorite region design?

How many other forums have you been a part of?

Have you ever played Fire Emblem?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SinnohBorn

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    @[member=Wizard] I LOVE the johto design, and the walking your Pokémon thing was gr9. This is my first "real" forum, mostly because i never keep up with the others and im committed to this one because your all so nice. No i havent, but i can look into it :)[/color]
    @[member=Sugar] I like the elite four theme from sinnoh, Ecruteak city theme from johto, im not too sure about Kanto, Hoenn i LOVE the Zinnia theme, it is my favorite soundtrack ever. Kalos, I like the route 15 soundtrack.

5. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,894.8
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    What's your favorite Town in Sinnoh, and what's your favorite Gen 4 Pokémon?

Ah I love Sinnoh, I want remakes for the 3DS.

6. SinnohBorn

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    @HiddenLore ​
    Favorite Sinnoh Town:
    Jubilife City, or Celestic Town.
    I like jubilife, because it connects the path to so many things. Its also a SUPER early big city, (meaning you can get to it early in the game). I like Celestic because of the Lore, and i get to learn all about Sinnoh there.
    Favorite Gen 4 Pokémon:
    Rhyperior. I love Rhyperior for SO many reasons, mostly because he looks so cool! But also because he can learn all my favorite moves.

7. YouHoney

YouHoney Snow wanderer

PokéPoints:
    ₽135.9
    Sinnoh 4ever.

What is your favorite thing in Sinnoh?

What is your favorite 4gen Pokémon?

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Are there any games you like to play with a deck of playing cards? If so, which are they?

:: Do you own any small trinkets or other objects that you consider very valuable?

:: What is your name? What is your quest? What is your favourite colour?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.