1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Site Questions, Suggestions & Feedback [Archive]

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Quick Suggestions, Questions & Improvements
    Got a small suggestion to improve LV? Confused about a part of the site? Post here!

The goal of this thread is for you to post any suggestions and feedback that can help improve the way this site works, whether it's regarding an update to something or just a forum name change, any suggestion or piece of feedback really helps us! This thread is also for asking any questions that you might have about the way LV works, it can be anything!

Please do not post joke suggestions and questions here, keep that in mind when posting.​

#1 Dec 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2017
  2. Ryan

Ryan lasagna bad

pointy face
    (Nidoran♀)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,281.4
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Quick Questions & Answers
    Got a question about the site? Then post it here! Post all of your questions here and expect answers!​
    Please do not post joke questions here, we appreciate all questions but going through joke question is time consuming and makes it harder for us to answer people who need real help with something on the site.​

3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I think that this can be answered fast...even if I don't know what it is Maybe it is easy to answer:
    What does it "Reputation Given" mean?. When I am exploring my profile I find this and I don't know what it is or how it works :/

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I'm not 100% on this, but I believe this means how many likes you have received, or how many you have given to others.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    I'm trying to add a signature but my editor in my profile won't let me. I may be doing it wrong but I can't figure it out

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Did you go to your Settings (click the arrow under the text that says "Welcome [username]") and click Signature to edit it from there? Can you provide us with a little more details if it's not working that way? How is it not letting you update it?

7. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    I go to edit my profile and then to signature, but the text box and tools are unresponsive and will not allow me to do anything but type.

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hmm... that's weird. ): Can you tell us what browser you're using and if the issue persists on other browsers? Hopefully we can look into this more for you.

9. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    That really sounds like a bug, I would recommend posting your issue in the Bug Report Thread, along with the details Sheep asked for above. :) Hopefully that gets fixed!

10. RedDancanoe

RedDancanoe Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Okay, so I'm losing my mind here. I was invited to this site because someone from here liked my art on DA and suggested I join. I'm trying to upload a gallery folder and I've had to retry several times for various reasons - first I accidentally uploaded the wrong file for one of the 21 pics and had to go back and try again, cuz I couldn't change it from the step 2 menu. Then I tried again with the right file, but I accidentally hit backspace while not in a text box and was sent back a page, so I tried a third time. This time I realized, halfway through, that somehow it has all 21 pics in the gallery folder - 3 times each, because I've tried to do this 3 times and never finished!! Please, please, PLEASE tell me there is a way to delete and/or edit pictures in a folder once I've uploaded them, because I cannot stop from scratch, I will lose my freaking mind.

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Do you want me to delete all the images in your gallery for you? I'm a bit confused.

12. RedDancanoe

RedDancanoe Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Nonono, I never finished uploading it - I've got the stage two part of it open on another tab. I just want to know if there's a way to remove images once I've uploaded it, since there'll be 63 images there, and I only want the last 21.

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    I think the only way is to get an admin to remove them for you, which I can do for you when you're ready.

14. RedDancanoe

RedDancanoe Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Alright, then I suppose I'll tell you once I've got it uploaded?

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Yes, of course!

16. Derahex

PokéPoints:
    ₽108.3
    How do you access the post autosave?!

EDIT : Nevermind, I figured it out.

17. RedDancanoe

RedDancanoe Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey, so I hate to have to keep coming back here to ask about things, but my friend just joined - their username is AliasForAFew - and their account won't let them do anything. Everywhere they go, they get told they don't have permission to whatever they're trying to do - they can't even send PMs, so that's why I'm posting this for them. Any idea what might be wrong, and how we could fix it?

18. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    It classified them as a spam user, which I have now fixed. I'm not sure why it did it but it might be based on which browser they used or if they use an untrustworthy program to register on the site.

19. RedDancanoe

RedDancanoe Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Huh, weird. Thanks for fixing that!

20. Swiftie

Swiftie Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I was just wondering why the Music Portal is blocked to guests?

edit: Also is it just my internet or is LV really slow to load? :c

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.