1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Site Questions, Suggestions & Feedback [Archive]

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    *How do i use the Profile Music item?

Also, i can't put an image into my signature. When i try to copy and paste it, nothing happens. When i try to upload it by clicking and dragging, it says upload not available.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #821 Sep 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2017
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I am not sure how the music profile works so I shall tag @Eclipse who may be able to sort you out for that.

About the signature, upload it to imgur, go to share links>forum URL and copy that. Then go to the signature editor and paste that with the img tags

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I'm definitely not the right person to ask for this. I have never used any profile customisation anything on Lake Valor.

4. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    With the little bit of text under the user (like Vigilance has 'Mod Eyes' and Satix has 'the Greatix') is there a way I can change that? If so, how? Because I've been looking all over the site and I can't find any clue how to.

5. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    There used to be an item in the User Customisation part of the LV shop that allowed you to change the user title, now only the formatting is left, and Donators have this option as part of their perks. However, it is no longer in the shop at this point in time, making it currently a Donators only perk, (and those that still have the item).

6. Jacoman52

Jacoman52 Bug Catcher

Charms
    (Charmander)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Sorry I couldn't find this somewhere, but is there a list of all the different "Trainer Classes" we can have on our profiles? Is there a way to decide what yours is, or is it attached to things like the number of posts you make?

7. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    There is a tutorial thread in the intro lobby that explains User-titles/ranks. If you don’t have custom title, your post count will indeed decide your rank.

https://lakevalor.net/threads/new-to-lv-or-confused-read-this.17770/#post-375727

8. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Maybe the option to turn off the automatic azelf emoji's such as :3 ?

if such already exists and i'm being an idiot again let me know

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    This is now done. Better late than never, right? :)

Rafael likes this.
  10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I'm having trouble centering the image in my signature. Is this a bug or is it just me? And if it is just me how do I correctly center it?

11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Since moderators have the ability to edit signature, I went ahead and edited yours. There was some funky formatting that made it unreasonably difficult to edit it so I had to copy paste all the info to a Wordpad and repaste it after clearing the previous formatting. It should be centered to your liking. If you want any changes, go ahead and make them yourself as I believe clearing your previous formatting fixed all the problems you were having. :)

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  12. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Is there a standard list of tags somewhere? If not, I think it would be a good idea to create one; it would help us avoid clutter a lot.

13. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    What is with these percentages appearing underneath usernames of members and staff? I only just started noticing them and I am unsure what they mean.

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Good question! The feature was introduced a little earlier today; it's intended to show you how close you are for your usertitle upgrading based on your post count.
    A fuller explanation I've written up here: https://lakevalor.net/threads/lake-valor-updates-changes-v2.17578/page-3#post-424742

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Also, when in doubt - hover over something. :) Most things have a little hover.

16. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    *How do i use the profile music item?

17. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    Will it ever be possible to get back to the days, when we could edit our backgrounds and profiles?
    I prefer that then the profile covers honestly.

Like wallpaper(s) etc and the like, colour schemes/templates.

18. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    My primary complaint overall about anything here: Make the profile music use youtube and soundcloud links. Why is it MP3?! Nobody I know here even seems to know how that works! If possible, please. Fix the profile music.

19. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Easier said than done, I'm afraid. The shop was not coded by us, but instead a third party. The services offered there are beyond our control for the most part, especially changing core functionality of an MP3. I don't disagree that it's not inconvenient though, because it is. Just not something we can change so easily. Try uploading an MP3 to dropbox and see if that helps. As long as your url ends in .mp3, you should be good.

20. Dragonair

Dragonair Original 151

God
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽169.7
    2 Quick suggestions.

1. Can we have this thread as its own separate forum or sub-forum so its quicker to access? Perhaps Feedback/Suggestions/Bugs
    2. Can we have a link to our Pokémon collection in the settings drop down for the same reason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.