1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Site Questions, Suggestions & Feedback [Archive]

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I wasn't really sure where to post this, but it is a suggestion so I thought this was probably the best place? It involves an USUM event though, so I'll put it in a spoiler tag.

On march 6th through the 20th, there will be a global mission in USUM for trading a lot of Pokémon over the GTS. I was thinking that might be a good way to do a variation of Wonder Trade Wednesday, except over the GTS instead of wonder trade. There will probably be a lot of people trading at that time. Maybe since it's a little more restrictive than sending Pokémon over wonder trade, we could include a held item, like a bottle cap or something that people would like?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Not all of us use GTS. I dont at all.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.