1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Site Questions, Suggestions & Feedback [Archive]

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    Ohh, gotcha, thank you. Good thing I checked, then XD

2. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    How do i link a word to another thread?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Highlight the word then click the link button in the editor. Input your link and boom! Done.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Thanks! Also, how do i find out if my signature is the right height?

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    We have a signature check thread, but generally you'll know it's tall too if you see it get cut off and a piece of text saying "Click here to expand" appears.

6. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Where is the thread? EDIT:Nevermind.

7. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Hi! I just realized that I put the wrong birth year, it was a very careless mistake who can I contact to fix it?

8. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I think I already said this before but you guys might have missed it, could you add a link to the trophies request thread in https://lakevalor.net/help/trophies. I think it would be pretty useful so people would know where to get the "Requestable Trophies"

9. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Your birth date can be edited in your profile freely, under "Personal Details". Just input the correct year, hit Submit, and you should be fine.

10. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    That's what it says for me, so...

11. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Can you contact me with your correct bday? :)

I did make note of this actually and replied to you but to give you an update, this just isn't possible at this current time. Unfortunately these pages are tricky to edit so once I figure out how to get that going, I'll add it. It's not that we don't want to do it, it's just tricky.

Rafael and Vigilance like this.
  12. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    I have a suggestion for something to add (and forgive me if it's been suggested already; there are way too many pages to check and things take long enough to load as it is).

As a fan of Pokémon and someone who loves making up characters, I know I enjoy making my own original Pokémon. I've seen a bunch of other people's original Pokémon around in various places, and I'm sure a lot of people on Lake Valor have made their own original Pokémon. What if there was a section specifically for fan-made original Pokémon? I think it would be a fun addition and a great way for people to show off their unique creations rather than keep them mixed in with regular fan art.

13. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    Someone give this woman a promotion.

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    This can already be done in our Art Corner section. Unfortunately, we just haven't seen that drastic of a need to make a section relating specifically to original Pokémon as there is just not enough interest from the community at large. If the idea is heavily supported by the community and you can gather this support then we'll consider it. :)

15. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    That's alright, it was just a thought. I won't go preaching about it being added or anything. If it's added, it's added, and I don't mind either way.

Achromatic likes this.
  16. ChaoticLupa

Shadow
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽90.7
    How do I quote and reply to a person to where they know I replied to them? I am sorry I forgot how to do it all hahaha

17. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Just click on the reply button in their post and you will automatically quote them. Like this.

18. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    Overwatch/ other team games, maybe we could have a Lake Valor team?

19. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Hi, I just accidentally created two of the same thread called "Good Paint vs Bad Paint" in the Creative Zone. Is there any way I can delete one to avoid confusion and double posting? It's pretty recent (I just posted it) so no one should have written in it yet.

20. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I fixed it, but could you make a report next time? That makes it easy to find for us:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.