1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Site Questions, Suggestions & Feedback [Archive]

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Ryan, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owly

Owly Friend of the Eco, Foe of the System

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    So, what's the deal with bumping/topping threads on LV? I know we're not supposed to double post, but I have an old inactive shop that I want to get running again. Is this an instance where I should just remake it, or would I be able to bump/top it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    If there is more than 24 hours between posts, it is allowed to double post if you want to pull attention to the thread, just don't do it too often.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Owly

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    All righty, thank you!

4. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Of course! Erm,I hate to ask this but...how do you make a report? Thanks so much Marine for deleting the thread!

5. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    At the bottom of each button is a button that says Report. You click that and send the report in. :)

6. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Oh, thank you! I'm glad I know that now:D

7. Owly

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    I'm not sure whether to put this in the bugs thread, so I'm going to ask a question about it first.
    The shop seems to be inconsistent. Sometimes, I'll have two Pokepoints and easily buy and checkout a normal Pokéball. Other times, I can put it in my cart, but it won't let me check it out. And other other times, even if I have two Pokepoints, it'll tell me insufficient funds. So, my question is: is it okay to have the exact amount of Pokepoints you need to buy an item, or do you need one more?

8. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    The next time this happens to you, please put it in the Bug Report Thread. Add your browser and all the necessary details the form asks for (especially screenshots and a detailed description of your issue) and we can properly look into it. Based on this info, I'm not sure how to help you but what I can say is no, you shouldn't need extra points. Everything costs what it asks for, so that's a bug.

9. Owly

Torako
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,981.7
    Okay, thanks for the clarification! I'll definitely screenshot it next time this happens.

Achromatic likes this.
  10. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Suggestion!
    Could we get the option at the Pokémon Collection to Sort by Pokédex (National or Other) and Sort by Name?

Question!
    Would you guys add somekind of Event to get more Experience from the posts?

Feedback!
    The Site is going wild and the activity is on the heavens. You are doing an awesome job and you always keep the site cool, thank you very much for efforts, all the years that we have been together and I hope we can keep talking an being friends. Send a hug to all the staff!!!

Vigilance and Achromatic like this.
  11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Suggestion:
    That is on the Catcher Wishlist already; a few people (including myself) have suggested it. If you had any other suggestions about the Catcher, they would go here: https://lakevalor.net/threads/pokemon-catcher-wishlist.18244/

Question:
    Maybe! Depends on if we could get that code to work, but if we could, then probably it would show up a few times.

<3

12. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    What is the donator's section?

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    It is a special section for those that have donated money to the site or have bought the VIP item in the shop.

14. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    Oh, okay. Thanks.

15. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Okay, this might sound like a stupid question, but how do you send private messages to people? Is it in conversations or is it something else entirely?

16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    It's quite simple! So there two ways,

1) Click the person's username > Start a conversation> enter their username and send them a PM.
    Here is a screenshot:
    [​IMG]

2) Alternatively, you can scroll up to the top of your page and right where you see your username, click on the message icon. Then click "Start a new conversation" and enjoy :D

17. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Okay, thank you!

Vigilance likes this.
  18. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Just want to say that I really enjoy the site and love how quick and responsive the mods/admins are! Most of the sites I've been on have had little mod/admin interaction, minus one other site. It's something I've come to love when it comes to forums, and I hope we can continue to grow with the same amount of interaction! :)

19. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Small suggestion
    Maybe a forum/topic search? I spent a hour going through a 97 page rp that I'm in looking for a post I had done previously, and feel that it could have been much easier if there was a topic search function for users to find posts based on user/keywords/dates.

Vigilance likes this.
  20. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    There is a search function for the forums! The screenshot below should show you where it is :)
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.