1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Skittle Tries to Draw

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Skittle, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I think I promised to make this a month ago. Anyway, since everybody begged for me to make a portfolio, here it is. Yay.

I do both traditional and digital art, and edits (that includes shitposts) quite infrequently. If you want to see those, just tell me because I'll add them if enough people express interest.

Anyway, here's the art!! I'm open to constructive criticism, as long as it's not too harsh as I'm always very doubtful of my skills as an artist. Regardless, I hope you enjoy my art!

[​IMG]
    I like Steven a lot s he's my icon.

[​IMG]
    My main Pokémon OC floating around in space. A piece I really like!

[​IMG]
    A Fire Emblem OC because I also really like Fire Emblem!

[​IMG]
    I'm not sure if she's an OC or not, but I drew my avatar from Unison League, a mobile game I play. Colored sketch is sketchy.

[​IMG]
    Lineless cel shading is hard. But here's a picture of a fankid OC being a beautiful contest star.

tfw you realize you forgot to add your sig plz dont steal mah art

So there's some art. Expect this to be updated whenever I'm not lazy and do some art. And like I said above, if you want to see my edits then just tell me.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Theese drawings are all cute. The only tips I can give you, is that when you make a sketch erase some of the extra scratches that dont look correctly placed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Skittle likes this.
  3. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Ahhh! You finally have an art thread! YAY!
    I really really love that pic of your Pokémon oc with the glowy stars! It's so aesthetic I love it!

Skittle likes this.
  4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Aight I'm back you weebs

I don't have much this time but please enjoy I guess.

[​IMG]
    For the FE Heroes Halloween banner. I drew this on Halloween but forgot to post it >.>

[​IMG]
    Yesterday was my fanfic's birthday, so I drew something for it! Click on the link in my sig if you'd like to read ^^

AeroHail and Beffie like this.
  5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Love the color scheme of the two pieces above. Also the lighting in #1 is really nice too! Keep it up! :D

Skittle likes this.
  6. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    IM BACK AGAIN

This time I'll spam some traditional stuff I drew when I was supposed to be listening in class because class is boring.

wataru.png
    Wataru Hibiki from Ensemble Stars! Yes I play an idol game because I live with some idol obsessed sister and she told me that I would be good at it because there are no weeb tap segments. Wataru is my fave btw

bois-bois-bois.png
    Bois. The file is literally called "bois bois bois". Mostly Enstars but there are a few Pokémon ones (I will specify which ones are Pokémon). Clockwise from the top left corner we have Arashi, Wataru, shitpost version of Wataru and Tomoya's friendship, a campaign to stop the Eichi hate, Juan from Pokémon, Falkner from Pokémon in the very bottom right, Hinata and his identical twin (like me and my sister!) Yuta, and Tori. As you can see with the text, I wasted an hour and a half of my life I will never get back for this. Falkner seems concerned about that.

save-eichi-2k17.png
    Eichi Tenshouin from Enstars! This is on my English teachers chalkboard. She wrote the "SAVE!" over his head to hopefully preserve him unlike the 5 Wallaces that have died before the eraser. Anyway Eichi is a sweet boi and im love him so much

Beffie likes this.
  7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Only one new thing this time. I had to post it alone because I'm really proud of this one!

[​IMG]
    Eichi Tenshouin again. Just... look at this. This took me four hours to make, there are twenty total layers... I put a lot of effort towards my son. This was originally supposed to be a new icon, but I accidentally made this. And I went overkill while doing so. I'm love this boy and I'm love this piece a lot

In the meantime, look out for a surprise by yours truly... you might get to have some of my art by mere request and payment soon...

AeroHail and Beffie like this.
  8. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    That looks really cool, Skittle! I love all the floating thingies! It makes a great avatar too ;)

Skittle likes this.
  9. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    ahh your art is so great! your backgrounds are cool and aesthetic too ~~

Skittle likes this.
  10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I really like your style -- reminds me a bit of the Panty and Stocking series, which is a cool and very unique looking style. =) Am definitely interested in seeing more & am sure you'll get pretty far if you keep going with this!

Skittle likes this.
  11. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Your art is pretty and cute! Keep it up!

Skittle likes this.
  12. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Hello my glorious fans I have returned

Since I've been lazy and playing Enstars all weekend I didn't draw much but I at least did some things! Both will be colored sketches.

[​IMG]
    Just a quick Wataru. This was mostly to play around with the watercolor effects in hair and different ways to color hair and silhouette-ish subjects. Pretty.

Before I post the last piece, a disclaimer: this next piece is candy gore. For those of you that don't know, candy gore is a kind of gore that is colorful and lighthearted, and the "blood" more resembles melted taffy or goo, usually in neon colors with segmented limbs. Although this piece has no real blood and is meant to be lighthearted, if you're sensitive to such things then I would advise not clicking the spoiler tag.

[​IMG]
    Eichi Tenshouin yet again. I did get approval from a mod before posting this so plz no reportorino

Beffie likes this.
  13. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Aight I'm back

[​IMG]
    Joining the newest meme craze, Elf Practice. Leo is not happy that Ritsu misses practice because he's a sleepy boi! This is a terrible shitpost in case you cant tell

[​IMG]
    A bigger project I seem to do every weekend. I just read the Marionette's Strings story from Enstars and that fucked up my feels pretty hard so I drew it. Nazuna Nito is not a puppet please give him love my wittle rabbit ;w;

Also in case you didn't know, I have a shop now! Click on the blatant self advertising in my sig to purchase some trash by yours truly. I might start posting this stuff on my tumblr but idk she has no posts yet lmao

Beffie likes this.
  14. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    pokes

I drew lots of art for some reason so posty posty time

[​IMG]
    Christmas icon! I'm pretty sure you all know who this is because I totally haven't featured him four other times in this portfolio nope

[​IMG]
    2wink from Enstars! This was originally a notebook doodle but I decided to transfer it to digital. After two hours, this is what I got! I love the Aoi twins a lot btw no twin bias over here

For some reason this resized better than the marionette picture imgur is bipolar

[​IMG]
    I was bored at work yesterday so I turned a paper bag with a hole into it into a canvas. I'm still learning how to redraw chibis again and doodle with pens so idk cute Eichi chibi. He's on my desk rn just a fun tidbit.

Beffie likes this.
  15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Aight back with a new thing

[​IMG]
    What's this? Something that's not an idol boi? Why yes, it's Falkner being a sweet angel. Admittedly this piece was to further abuse my lighting effects as well as test some new lighting techniques. Also for those of you that like my super aesthetic backgrounds here's one. Each star in the background was hand-drawn with love ;w;

Also who doesn't want their faves to be dressed up all fine?

Kartoon and Beffie like this.
  16. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Such an angel :3 I love it when you make your art all glowy, it just suits your style so well!

17. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I love the glow on the wings Skittle! Nice job!

18. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Ack

[​IMG]
    New icon! Wataru with a really damn good ahoge.

[​IMG]
    More Nazuna! My sister solo yolo'd his angel Merc Storia collab card and it's so pretty. This is a desktop wallpaper so... use it if you want? I don't know why you'd want a beautiful idol boi on your home screen, but if you really want to then go for it. Just don't touch the sig.

Lineless watercolor shading is a pain in the ass I sat in my chair for six fucking hours working on this

Beffie and AeroHail like this.
  19. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Ahhh the shading looks so amazing!!

20. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    First update of 2018 so happy new year you nerds

[​IMG]
    Start off your new year right with best boi! It's his birthday this month so maybe he'll come home ;w;

[​IMG]
    Small chibi bois floating happily in the water. I love them both (Midori Takamine on the top, Kanata Shinkai on the bottom) and they're soooooo shippable like wtf

[​IMG]
    An Enstars OC! His name is Seishin Ouji and he wants your attention because he demands it and he probably has it since he's so bright and tacky. I tried out some hard color lighting and idk I feel like I failed miserably but DM'img this to other people said otherwise so here it is.

Also sorry for the Enstars takeover but I've fallen out of the Pokémon fandom for a bit following some unpleasant things that happened so until then enjoy these bois? I'll still be around to draw Falkner from time to time tho lmao I love Falkner

Pory-ZPlayz, AeroHail and Beffie like this.