1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Sign Up to begin your journey. Catch, train, and evolve wild Pokemon while you explore Lake Valor.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
A Pokémon appeared!

What will you do?

CATCH

Portfolio Skittle Tries to Draw

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by SkittleBox, Nov 12, 2017.

1. SkittleBox

SkittleBox Amazing ★
    Contributor

PokéPoints:
    ₽752
    Battle Points:
    ★82
    Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★
    Garbage art time kiddos

[​IMG]
    Crossover! It's Falkner as Ryusei Yellow from Enstars! For context, just Google "Shinobu Sengoku" and marvel at how much this small idol boi looks like small bird child

[​IMG]
    Eichi was a very good boi and came home on his birthday ;w; I scouted his Hatter's Temptation card so I drew it in my new sketchbook! The photo quality is trash but hey it's what I got for not wanting to trade in my iPhone 5s for something else lmao

I can't draw traditional backgrounds there's no "shitty watercolor bg" option on a pencil

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    WolfeyStar likes this.
  2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon
    Moderator Patron

PokéPoints:
    ₽8,899
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I think the background looks nice on the pencil drawing!! Both pics are super cute!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...