1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Skittle Tries to Draw

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Skittle, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    update time again wooo

[​IMG]

dawn!!

[​IMG]

lyra in her summer outfit from Pokémon masters!!

[​IMG]

and here comes the steven art dump

[​IMG]

hes just such a good little boy

[​IMG]

this was drawn on my phone so rip pen pressure

[​IMG]

shitpost

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    im running out of witty intros

also a reminder that i post all these pieces earlier on my instagram (skiittylalis) so consider supporting me there too!! i would appreciate some more love on my art given that my account was recently remade and it really helps others see my art ;w;

[​IMG]

my irl told me theyd pay me to draw cynthia so now im 20 dollars richer

[​IMG]

whats this portfolio without steven stone yet again but now in his wedding tux from the anime

finally a piece that doesnt have a max saturation background

[​IMG]

these last two pieces are semi redraws of things i did earlier this year as i deactivated my old instagram account with like 3 pkmn pieces on it

so heres steven in glasses and the same rock ive been drawing him with since march

[​IMG]

finally something that has a background that isnt purple

youll tend to notice i draw wallace in an original design bc i dont wanna look at his oras outfit and the sailor motif is cute

3. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    its art time

reminder to support my art on instagram too (skiittylalis) it makes me feel good about myself

[​IMG]

sygna suit leaf from Pokémon masters!! does anyone else play this game

[​IMG]

steven stone brainrot but hes tiny

[​IMG]

steven stone brainrot but wearing fall clothes lowkey based on animal crossing clothes

[​IMG]

may but also tiny

maybe one day i'll make the small babies charms who knows

[​IMG]

last update didnt have a shitpost so hes the stupidest thing ive ever drawn to make up for it

4. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    WHATS UP GAMERS welcome back to my minecraft lets play make sure to SMASH that like button and follow me on instagram so the godawful algorithm is kind to me for once (i also post my art earlier there so if youre into sneak peaks!!)

anyway only three pieces but theyre really quality pieces today

[​IMG]
    can u tell i found some sparkly new brushes?? because this piece is spammed with sparkly new brushes the csp asset store saved my life

[​IMG]
    sparkly new brushes v2 electric boogaloo i love these brushes okay

[​IMG]
    highkey the best thing i've drawn in my life and kinda the reason i wanted to update my thread now i want you to LOOK AT THIS

i was unaware my hands had This Power but i dig it

5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    its like all i do is draw and ask u to follow my ig

[​IMG]
    found this stupidly obscure manga about the tcg and this weird steven was there a lot and im stupid and ferally simp for this man thats why this piece exists

[​IMG]
    mostly me playing around with colors and brushes and damnit i just really like steven

[​IMG]
    I JUST REALLY LIKE STEVEN OKAY

[​IMG]
    probably my second favorite human character in the franchise, juan!! his appearance in the gotcha mv made me go INSANE we went 3020 days without seeing this man alive since bw2

why do i like him?? god knows at this point hes pretty

[​IMG]
    halloween art!! can you guess what Pokémon this costume is based on??

[​IMG]
    my Pokémon oc returns!! maybe you can see in all the pieces but ive been having a lot of fun with poses lately and this was just another pose test also shes cute (im very biased)

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    These are really good! Second one's my favorite. I like how you use the lighting especially.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Skittle likes this.
  7. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    WOOOO ITS 3AM AND I CANT SLEEP SO IM GONNA UPDATE MY ART THREAD INSTEAD!!!

first we have my mindless doodles that are 75% steven stone related who wouldve guessed

[​IMG]
    this was just a test with a new brush

[​IMG]
    oh to pet stevens head and fluffle his stupid hair around

[​IMG]
    its steven again please dont expect anything else from me at this point

[​IMG]
    bi weekly color testing piece

this is semi related to my buckets upon buckets of sad steven headcanons ask me about my angsty steven headcanons i got a lot of em

[​IMG]
    Pokémon masters made steven hotter somehow, i drew this at 1am in like an hour after the images surfaced on twitter so Yikes Its Kinda Messy

take a shot (of water, stay hydrated) every time i say a piece is bad/messy when it clearly looks finished

[​IMG]
    its wallace!! today i learned about gradient maps and today i learned i have no idea how to use gradient maps

[​IMG]
    just in case you didnt see steven stone enough today heres one more babey boy for the road

just a loose doodle for destress bc holy hell something about an election that would never end

and then we have the Big Pieces aka anything i dont just slap a solid max saturation background and solo cup jazz pattern on!!! lets be real thats my trademark at this point

[​IMG]
    steven?? angel!! thanks for coming to my ted talk

[​IMG]
    imgur tried so hard to not upload this but i say TOO BAD

a redraw of something i did back in april!! i love the sootopolis gym leaders and i love my sparkly particle brushes and i am so mad that gamefreak has never shown wallace and juan interact ONCE

8. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    The third one is so adorable!

Skittle likes this.
  9. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,293.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Steven Stone is a great choice of muse :D very cute.

Skittle likes this.
  10. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    guess whos back

[​IMG]
    november 21st was the 18th anniversary of ruby/sapphire and the 6th anniversary of omega ruby/alpha sapphire!! i busted this out in less than 2 hours oops

[​IMG]
    this is so self indulgent but HI I LIKE STEVEN STONE A PERFECTLY NORMAL AMOUNT

ahahhhhahahh

but fr i tried a thicker lineart style and some new coloring methods and??? OH YEAH I LIKE IT A LOT

[​IMG]
    barry for a commission i did!! btw i do commissions if ur interested

[​IMG]
    barry again but i threw this in for free for thanking my irl for being so patient with me

[​IMG]
    does this count as art?? whatever i drew the background and it took me 4 hours to render all these stevens so im saying yes

letting me have control of my homescreen was a mistake

if u like the wallpaper or even want all the steven icons, bother me on discord and i can send u a Steven Stone Shrine Starter Pack or somethin

DemonicKraken likes this.
  11. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    I get excited when you update this thread. Your art is too adorable! Love the third one

Skittle likes this.
  12. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    wow art

[​IMG]
    why wouldnt i start the post off with a steven

[​IMG]
    its steven again

[​IMG]
    and again

mostly made as a fun concept design for Pokémon masters, carbink themed steven is cute

[​IMG]
    finally something thats not steven said everyone ever

i like may too i have a plush of her that sits on my desk lol

[​IMG]
    just for fun!! my art steven stone summary of 2020

13. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    THE CRINGE COMP IS BACK

[​IMG]
    of course steven starts off this batch

this was one of my actual vday pieces!! steven looks pretty in pink and i based his design off of a pretty pink rock Pokémon, diancie!!

this is the only non chibi u will see this post ive been in such a chibi groove as of late

[​IMG]
    dawn!!

my second deliberately valentines piece!! her design was so fun to draw Pokémon masters goated for having such good alt outfits

[​IMG]
    is this a vday piece?? no but im loosely counting it bc luvdisc is shaped like a heart and thats it whatever back to being the only juan fanartist in existence!!

[​IMG]
    just a may doodle!!

SHAMELESS SELF PROMO I HAVE A TUMBLR NOW AND I STILL POST ON MY STUPID INSTAGRAM i also do comms

14. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    I love seeing your art!

Skittle likes this.
  15. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    "oh god its more art" you say "skittle why do you draw so daMN MUCH"

im bored thats why

[​IMG]
    may and the new hoenn line of the Pokémon fi/sitting cuties merch line!! i got one myself and i hate to say it but i cheated on treecko mudkip was just TOO cute

[​IMG]
    OH GOD A BACKGROUND THAT ISNT A SOLID COLOR AND THERES NO SOLO CUP JAZZ PATTERN

pokeco make wallace and juan interact for the first time in canon challenge (100% fail)

[​IMG]
    sinnoh confirmed art!! i posted this on twitter 13 minutes after the games were revealed because i finished it the night before and cheated haha dont tell the police

[​IMG]
    my little doodle for Pokémon day!! because why wouldnt i draw anything other than pocket monsters omega ruby and alpha sapphire related content listen i just LOVE oras those were the games that inspired me to start creating for not just the franchise but in general im EMOTIONAL OVER GAMES NOBODY LIKES

[​IMG]
    haha why are u so small

can u tell i drew this on my phone because its bad