1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sleeep

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Nov 10, 2022.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    HOoooNK Mimimimimi HoOOoooooNK Miimimimimi.
    HONK SHOO HONK SHOO HOnK ShOO
    Ejfcjfhc hi good morning.

If you're reading this, you've woken up at least once in the last 96 hours.

We all know those days where you either want to sleep all day, or stay awake till the demons fight.

In your opinion what is your normal amount of sleep you get on an average basis? Are you like me who is a sleep deprived gremlin? Or are you like @Barandofl who gets an even amount of sleep each night if he's not deep focused on Rimworld?

I personally get 2-4 hours of sleep a night, then on weekends around 12 on friday / saturday.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I go to bed on average at 2am every night and depending on how busy the following day is can get around 4-8 hours of sleep or in some cases as little as an hour or one time where I slept from 2 am to 6 pm one day.

It varies wildly but I get what I can.

3. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Man I knew your sleep cycle was bad but that is truly awful. Need to get those balanced out a bit more and from experience "catching up" with 12 hours is just going to make you feel more tired and go to sleep later.
    To answer your question though, currently with my work schedule I am getting 5-6 hours during the week and 8-9 on the weekends.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,123.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I usually go to sleep around 12-1 am and wake up around 7-8 am. Even the nights when I stay up much later, I end up waking up around the same time which I have always found odd.