1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sleep vs Wake

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Azazel, May 18, 2017.

1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Hey guys! How many hours are you asleep for? and on the other hand, how many is the longest you've stayed awake for?

2. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I can stay a day without sleeping and sleep more than 12 hours. Sometimes sleep 4 hours or more...and stay the entire day without sleeping :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Longest I stayed awake was 72 hours for a live stream and I usually sleep for 5-6 hours :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Xarn likes this.
  4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    There have been times where I went 36 hours without sleeping. That was pretty brutal. On a normal basis, I will sleep anywhere from 5-8 hours.

What really sucks for me when I work is having two shifts almost back to back. You're exhausted by the time you're done by 10 in the evening, only to have to get back up at 3 the next morning. Running on 4 hours of sleep and coffee can be pretty grueling.

Xarn likes this.
  5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Yup, reading this really makes me feel better xD

6. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I've never gone a day without at least trying to sleep. I have trouble getting to sleep sometimes, but most of the time I'll get 7-8 hours sleep.

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I have never gone more than 24 hours without sleep. I was awake a full 24 hours only once to do college work (I was finishing off my portfolio) and I was like a zombie for the next week.
    I actually often have naps after work that's how much I love sleep.

8. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    My sleep patterns tend to be very rigid. I never get more than 8 hours of sleep. I'll most often get less than that, but I pretty much never go over that. I've steadily been waking up a little earlier each day and it's kind of spooky.

I would say that the longest consecutive time I've been awake was 23 hours, but I took a 1-hour nap right in the middle of that so I don't think it counts. Either way I had legitimate reason to catch up on sleep then, because I planned to do an all-night drive home that evening.
    ...I think I only got 4 and a half hours of sleep that night, which was pretty weird - but also a testament to how much my body adheres to a sleep schedule.

9. POKE

POKE Ace Trainer

Johnny Waffles
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.3
    Premier Ball ★
    I have stayed awake for about typically nearly 2 in the morning, isn't much but I'm in high school and sleep is needed, how much I sleep? I sleep for about 5-6 hours, I normally stay awake past 12 most times

10. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I generally sleep between 6-9 hours, depending on how tired I am. When having to wake for work, I sleep about 6ish (aaaaa) and when I don't have anywhere to go in the morning I average 7-9.

Longest I've stayed awake for.. oh man. I guess around 30-36 hours. No clue how some people can go days without sleeping. :< I pulled an all nighter once in college to practice for a French presentation and collapsed on the bed like a rock after classes were over and I got home lmao. Could barely keep my eyes open all day. how 2?! -needs sleep-

11. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    I normally get between 4-10 hours of sleep.
    Yes, I know that is a wide range, but I blame school.
    I've never purposely tried to stay awake more than a day, but I once stayed up for a little more than 24 hours because I really couldn't get to sleep.

12. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I usually try and get around 7-8 hours of sleep. Once when I got home from a trip to Europe I went to bed and slept for 12 hours straight and woke up thinking it was the morning and was really confused when everyone was telling me it was midday.

I can't remember the longest I've stayed awake for, though it's somewhere around 22 or so hours.

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I sleep about 7-8 hours and the longest I have stayed awake was about 26 hours? That was when I went to the USA on vacation and we had so much trouble, but sleeping was a no-no, because I am a heavy sleeper when I am tired.

14. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Update I am sleeping at least 6 hours! Yay! :D