1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Slides in casually w/ an oof

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Noki_Noodles, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Noki_Noodles

Noki_Noodles Youngster

Stevee
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.0
    Eyy there guys!

I just joined Lake Valor; found it while randomly skimming the interweebs...
    But, /ahem/ I digress...

My name's Noki and I clearly like Pokémon; been playing since I was like five with FireRed and I've just been obsessed with it since. My favorite main game is definitely Black&White, and my favorite side game is probably PMD EOS or Red Rescue because both made me hecking cry. Yeah, I'm an emotional puddle of ditto if a story is cute... >u>''

My favorite Pokémon seems to change constantly, but right now its either Raichu or Magnezone! I really love electric, fire, and grass types. I'm very old school as well, still getting used to Fairy types and it's been years since XY... ovo
    I like to draw and do roleplays, so I'll probably scour for a few here to get some fun RPs under way. <3

But, uh... yeah!
    I'm Noki, I'm a dork, and for some reason Eevee are swarming me on this site??
    Whats with the Eevee (J) or Eevee (K) thing?

Bug, Rezna and Gwoomy like this.
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hello there! Firstly, if the site looks weirdly colorful, you're probably on the lovely theme @Trickster decided they'd make for April Fools. If you scroll down enough, at some point you should see a button named "I hope you hate having eyes": click it and you'll be able to change themes!
    That aside, welcome here! <3
    If you need help, you can PM me! And check these links out:
    https://lakevalor.net/help/bb-codes https://lakevalor.net/help/smilies
    If you want to post some art, there the Art Corner, and if you wanna RP, the RP Institute!
    About that: (K) means Kanto and (J) means Johto!
    Check out this other post for details on how to get a specific eeveelution~

I hope you have fun here! And btw, I like your name ;D

Edit: Oh and I almost forgot, have you got Discord?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome Noki! Make sure you heal your eyes before using this site, and wear sunglasses, or you may go blind! :sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Bug

Bug Hiker

Kaen
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.4
    Welcome to the site, Noki! Looks like Gwoomy handed you the links for stuff you may like. :P People are pretty chill here, and I think you'll enjoy your stay.

5. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Well, most of the people here are chill, except for Trickster.
    Anyway, Welcome to the Lake! :3

6. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor

7. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    The Zard’s flame grows bright with happiness. Enjoy your stay, newcomer

8. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi there! I'm a little bit late, but welcome! I hop you enjoy your time here!

9. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV! ^^

10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Welcome to Lake Valor @Noki_Noodles I hope you enjoy your stay here and make many friends to chat with. The Lake is a superb hangout place and one that you don't want to miss out on :)

11. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Hi! Welcome to LV! Hopes you know how to swim!
    Yes I know it is too late