1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Smash 5 for the Switch on Preorder now at Gamestop!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by HeroofFire101, Mar 17, 2018.

1. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    Hey everyone! Just today, I went to my local Gamestop to buy Splatoon 2 for my new Switch, when I found out that they have Smash 5 for the Switch up for preorder...NOW! Plus with any bonus DLC that would be coming out later after the game is already out! I only know about this in America, because I don't know if any of you guys have a Gamestop near you. I want to know, now since you know that Smash 5 is on preorder at Gamestop right now, would you get it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    You know what's funny. GameStop doesn't exist in PuertoRico anymore. I don't remember why they left, but they're not here anymore, so it's really dificult to buy games.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    There's no GameStop in Canada, but there are stores called EBGames that are basically the same thing. I'll have to look into it at a later date.