1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Snivinerior's Instrumental and Vocal Covers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Snivinerior, Apr 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    So. I decided to start making vocal and instrumental covers of my favorite band: Green Day. I know I'm not Billie Joe, but hey, I can sing can't I? So here's a vocal starter for all of ya: 21 Guns.

So what do you think? Comments and Criticism are accepted.

Violin Cover is up:

More Coming Soon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    So here we got me, performing another cover of Green Day's Minority.

Vocal:

Violin:

Feedbacks are appreciated.

3. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    To be honest, I've found both your singing and your violin playing a bit out of tune. Don't be discouraged though, it wasn't really bad. Practice makes perfect, I'd say.

I did enjoy the violin covers a lot more, though. Only I'm not sure Green Day is perfect to let out your violin skills, the violin made the second song sound pretty country-ish.
    Anyway, keep practicing! If you put enough will to it, you can get to be a really good player/singer.

4. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    Thanks for the feedback, though, I didn't really took voice lessons or such but I'm currently taking up violin lessons... Again, I appreciate your criticism. =) Thank you for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.