1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

So I draw chicken scratches...

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by TheLaughingStar, Oct 31, 2017.

?

When did you become a fan?

1. Generation I

33.3%
  2. Generation II

9.5%
  3. Generation III

19.0%
  4. Generation IV

14.3%
  5. Generation V

19.0%
  6. Generation VI

4.8%
  7. Generation VII

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I'm Team Mystic (articuno and color blue) but Spark is best team leader .v. memes for life :wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper::wooper:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Yes, I absolutely love Braviary's design as I've been wanting to have an eagle Pokémon for the longest time and the lore behind his behavior is one of my all time faves.

The real reason I'm called BraviaryScout is because I've attained the rank of Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. It's the highest honor a Scout can earn. Given that well...Braviary is Pokémon's answer to the eagle...two and two went together pretty well.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Cards in chips bags? Wow either I completely forgot or have never heard of that haha. And Pokémon was biiig here when I was a kid.. there was merch everywhere! I got into it thanks to the kids in class being addicted, and it even helped me learn English at the time since I was new to the States. =o

Welcome to LV Star, nice to have you here otherwise. :D I really hope you'll stick around since you seem like a cool and promising member.

4. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @TheLaughingStar! Something about myself? Well I originally got into Pokémon in the Gen4 Era but only watched the anime and collected the cards and played Mystery Dungeon: Explores of Time. It wasn't until Gen5 when I got Pokémon White Version. My favorite Pokémon are The Snivy evolution line, Silvally, Sylveon, Arceus, and Latias. As you can see from my signature I am an Amourshipper and fanfic writer. I think that's it. If you've got any questions ask me or any other of our members!

5. TheLaughingStar

Bow
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽78.1
    IT'S OKAY, BE ERRATIC! BE ENERGETIC AND JOYFUL! Also thank you for the welcome, that's very sweet of you!

And Victini is adorable! A good choice for a favorite!

Okay, that makes sense. I know there is a bit of a difference between one and the other. I usually play the regular RPGs like Skyrim and Dark Souls. I have tried JRPGs though, and I think The World Ends With You and Persona 4 fall into that category. I'm also trying Braverly Default. I heard it was really good.

Oh so you really like the art style of Ace Attorney? Yeah, that's something that's a huge plus to it. It seems really amusing too. Have you ever tried Hotel Dusk: Room 215? I always enjoyed the style in that VN as well.

Ahah! I'll keep that in mind about Mario Party then.

Mystery of the ages then: can you read minds. One day, we will know.

AYYYYYYYY //high fives

OOOOO! Oh my god that's actually a really cool story! So you got a Pokémon version of your favorite animal that also represents your honor in the Scouts! I see it now owo

Well, I think it was mostly a Brazilian thing? I am not sure. I know pogs/tazos were the second run of collectible through Frito-Lays, but that was the one I didn't follow. I was concentrating on the TCG by then. But yay! It's really cool that it helped you learn the language. Where were you originally from?

Awr thank you! I really appreciate it! I do think I might stick around for a good while! :D

Thank you so much for your welcome, I really appreciate it :"D

Oh so you came in via Mystery Dungeon. I really liked the first one so I can see why--I also like the idea of being a Pokémon in a community of others and helping out. Do you still collect TCG cards? And have you followed the core games since White?

Snivy is such a cute Pokémon, it's also the one I picked for Black. I also love Arceus and Sylveon omggg!

Awwrrr, Amourshipping~! It's not really a ship I'm fully onboard as I'm a Pokeshipper since the very first season of Pokémon, but I can totally see why a lot of people love it (especially since it's technically canon now, so that's amazing)! I never thought Ash would finally find a legit love interest!

Also!! Is that... Azriel? Is that Undertale I see? //guess who's listening to the Undertale OST RIGHT NOW?! *_*

6. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    THAT PERSON WOULD BE ME. LISTENING TO THE SONG THAT MIGHT PLAY WHEN YOU FIGHT SANS RIGHT NOW

7. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I don't collect the cards very often anymore as I don't understand how to play the card game although I would like to learn. Yes I have followed the games since white and can't wait for Ultra Sun and Moon to come out this month. Oh and thank you for not hating on Amourshipping. You're probably the nicest PokeShipper I've met.

And yes that is Asriel. (Was made by AeroHail) Undertale is one of my favorite games.

8. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hi there! Welcome to Lake Valor TheLaughingStar! It is rad that you got one of the Pokémon with our name and came to check it out :D And another artist, I am so excited to see your style and art! I knew Pokémon from when I was very little, my cousin had the cards and Pokémon Stadium, but my first game and the generation I played was gen 4, though I did watch episodes from all around, Gen 1-Gen 4 at that time.

9. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Good to have more artists~
    See you around~

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I haven't, actually. I've heard about it, but wasn't aware it was a DS game. That means it's within reach of my access, so I may have to try it sometime in the future. Right away it seems to remind me of Ghost Trick (in the sense of the characters involved), and I very much enjoyed that game, so this should be a good bet too.

11. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV, Star! That's fantastic you found us through Wonder Trade. You seem like a perfect fit for the community so I really hope you enjoy your stay here.:) I have too many favorite Pokémon to name just one haha. See you around!

12. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hey there!
    That's a big intro XD
    My fav Pokémon is Greninja.
    For a long time, all I knew about Pokémon was "Pikachu" and a bit the eeveelutions (this is awful to say xD). Then when ORAS went out, the demo got automatically on my 3ds. I played it, liked it, got Alpha Sapphire, and that's how started my trip to become the huge Pokéfan I am now.
    I'm sure I'm one of the rare people if not the only person here whose first game was Alpha Sapphire XD

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome! Welcome!
    Enjoy your time here and be sure to contribute in the Time Capsule!