1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

So my friend told me about this so here goes!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by GrandGallade, Aug 19, 2018.

1. GrandGallade

GrandGallade Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽100.9
    Hey everybody so I'm friends with @BZRich64! We've been good friends for years and I have a similar experience to him with the Pokémon franchise. I started watching the show when I was a kid then the cards and eventually the games. My first experience with the Pokémon games was Pokémon Crystal. My neighbor owned it and I probably hung out with him because of it... Whoops. I mean I was only like 6 so can you blame me?
    Anyways, so I've never join a forum before. This will be an interesting experience and I'm excited to see what I can learn! I fell in love with the older games and I love the manga I haven't played anything past gen 5 but I can only imagine they are good. I'll excited to learn more about this amazing franchise from you guys! Peace ✌

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,644.3
    Glad to see you finally here. This is a great community and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi there, welcome to the Lake! I'm glad you could join us ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Welcome to Lake Valor! This was also my first forum when I joined and I haven't regretted it one bit (okay maybe a little, but that's a different story). The older games are amazing! I'm still captivated by them. There's definitely a special place in my heart for them.

Lake Valor does have a great community, so don't be afraid to dive into different topics and communicate your opinions! We also have a discord server, where you can talk to other members in real-time.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'll definitely try to help!
    Again, welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here!

5. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Sup,Welcome to The Lake

6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Welcome here! I hope you'll enjoy your stay at the lake :D

7. Random Person

Genesect
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽146.3
    Welcome to lake Valor

8. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hey there GrandGallade, welcome to Lake Valor!

9. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,004.5
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Henlo! Welcome to the Lake! I joined not too long ago and I LOVE it! Hope to see you around in the Roleplay Institute!

11. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Welcome to the lake, amigo. I hope you have a blast here!

12. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello and welcome to the Lake. I hope to see you around! :3

13. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Yeah welcome to Lake Valor! BZ is a good friend of mine so it’s great to see more of his buddies coming here.

See you around hopefully :)

14. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Howdy pardner! I'm TheBlazingInfernapenand I hope you enjoy your stay at the Lake of Valor

15. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
  16. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Welcome, welcome!!

Lake Valor is simply the greatest forums on the worldwide web. I hope you enjoy your stay here! If I were you, I would consider staying and being active, the community is wonderful!

Let me know if you ever want to talk or if you need help with anything! Again, welcome!

17. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the lake!

18. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hey there, welcome to the lake!

19. sean hall

sean hall Swimmer

water mac
    (Ducklett)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽65.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeUltra Ball ★★Water Stone ★★★
    I have been on for two days now and I just want to say to you "have a great time here at one of the best online lakes around lake valor" if you want to talk I have my laptop open all the time once agan have a great time

20. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Hey, welcome! Everyone has already given you a warm greeting, but I might as well join the party :D BZRich has mentioned you so I'm happy to see you've joined us! I hope you have a great time here. If you get confused, don't hesitate to reach out to anyone!