1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Some existent original species that won't be Pokémon anymore?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by ThomasP, Dec 12, 2021.

Tags:
  1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,369.0
    Ever since the absence in Generation VIII games Pokémon Sword and Shield, I think that some of the original species from Generation I to present will leave the Pokémon franchise. So which kinds of species do you think will leave the Pokémon franchise? Why? Please let me know, thanks.

2. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    Personally, I don't think that any Pokémon will be leaving permanently. I think what we'll be seeing as we move forward is that GameFreak will be rotating certain Pokémon in and out with each set of games. Although I have a feeling that some Pokémon will be showing up more often than others.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I sure hope not because if that's the case that changes a few things for me.

As for mons I hope go poof. Some of the more rediculous inanimate object Pokémon and ice cube penguin (thanks Pokémon unite for showing me this monstrosity)