1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Song finder

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BiohazardSr, Oct 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Gotta song you heard, but you don't know the name? Only got a small amount of lyrics from it? Or maybe you're looking for a good remix to some song, and you just don't want to trudge through YouTube to find it. Or maybe something involving searching for things in the musical world. Whatever it might be, this is the right place to ask. Feel free to ask any question regarding finding some kind of song (I.e. Finding a song based off a chunk of lyrics you know, finding a good remix, or looking for a nice recommendation). Everyone is also encouraged to answer these questions as well. Make sure to quote or mention the person you're answering though.

This thread is solely for finding songs, however you're NOT limited to the examples I provided. If it involves looking for a song, then be my guest. Happy hunting!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sanctuary likes this.
  2. brsajo

brsajo Girl Boss Baby

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,240.0
    Anyone know of any good Accumula Town remixes?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.