1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sorell's Corner

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Sorell, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorell

Sorell Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I was pointed to this area because ART. I was wondering what I could post but then I remembered that I doodle a lot instead of working. I have a lot of doodles.

No criticisms please! These are doodles, after all.

[​IMG]

I drew this a few days ago, I guess this can be considered a test post because I've never done this before.

brsajo and LunarRabbitPikachu like this.
  2. TrainerRythin

TrainerRythin -- The Diamond Tactician --

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Not bad. Certainly better than what I can do. There's a reason I have no art on here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    I think you'd do well if you pushed yourself. Your doodles are digital paintings, and look great! This is a style that I'm dying to learn.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Why would you need criticism with a drawing like this? I love it!! Its an amazing skeleton (see what i did there) design, give it some editing and that could be incredible!

5. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Nice! I think that you're well on your way to becoming a fabulous artist! I'd just keep working at it and your minimal problems will solve themselves :) (I don't see any 'cause I don't know anything about art, but it's probably just as good as it looks to me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.