1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Soujouki's Overstock Outlet

Discussion in 'Market' started by Soujouki, Aug 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soujouki

Soujouki Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    [​IMG][​IMG]Soujouki's Overstock Outlet[​IMG][​IMG]
    Hello and Welcome!
    Here is where I plan to dump all of my Pokémon with egg moves, since I tend to have huge excesses of them and they clog up my boxes. Most of these Pokémon won't have ideal IVs or natures, but they're nice if you don't like chain breeding for egg moves or are just too lazy to train up a trash Pokémon for the move you need. I'd be willing to EV train them for you, although it would take me around 2 days to get the Pokémon to you whereas it would take anywhere from a few hours to a day to get you an untrained one.​
    **All of my Pokémon are nicknamed; if you would like a nameless Pokémon or one with a nickname of your choice, please indicate in your request. Also make sure you specify which gender, nature, and egg moves you would like if your request is part of a larger group.​
    Prices
    5 Points per Egg Move​
    Current Stock
    [​IMG]
    Buneary x13​
    Nickname: Aldonté Jr. (Males)/Alayah (Females)​
    Level: 1​
    Ability: Klutz x12, Run Away x1(Female)​
    Nature: Serious​
    IV: Unknown (Although 1 stat is guaranteed to be perfect. I can check for you before the trade.)​
    Egg Moves: Sky Uppercut, Sweet Kiss, Cosmic Power, Fake Out​
    OT: Joi (11174)​
    Ball: Love Ball​
    Notes: Trying to breed a Lopunny for ORAS resulted in a massive bunny outbreak. I have a tradition of keeping Lopunnies in pink pokeballs and naming them Aldonté if male and Alayah if female and having them be neutral natured.​
    [​IMG]
    Paras x6​
    Nickname: Cornelius (Males)/Cordylia (Females)​
    Individual Stats
    Female / Lv. 24 / Dry Skin / Timid / Fell Stinger​
    Female / Lv. 18 / Dry Skin / Adamant / Rototiller​
    Male / Lv. 1 / Effect Spore / Gentle / Rototiller, Fell Stinger​
    Male / Lv. 1 / Dry Skin / Gentle / Leech Seed, Rototiller, Fell Stinger​
    Male / Lv. 1 / Dry Skin / Naive / Rototiller, Fell Stinger​
    Male / Lv. 1 / Calm / Leech Seed, Rototiller, Fell Stinger​
    IVs: Unknown (Perfect IVs are unlikely. I can check for you before the trade.)​
    Ball: Poké Ball​
    Notes: Chain breeding for the moves I wanted is a nightmare, trust me (especially since I also wanted Metal Claw). The only way to get them is to breed a Rototiller Lopunny to a Fell Stinger Cacnea, then breed that to a Paras, then breed that to a Metal Claw Durant. Not to mention you have to breed something to the Cacnea to get it Fell Stinger. :V Leech Seed was actually an accidental Egg Move, so hey, there's a bonus!​
    [​IMG]
    Cacnea x2​
    Nickname: Pokey​
    Ability: Sand Veil​
    Nature: Hardy (Male) / Gentle (Female)​
    IV: Unknown (I think 1 is guaranteed perfect. I can check for you before the trade.)​
    Egg Moves: Rototiller​
    Ball: Great Ball​
    Notes: Par for the course when breeding a Rototiller + Fell Stinger Cacnea.​
    [​IMG]
    Skrelp x3​
    Nickname: Kelpie​
    Ability: Poison Touch​
    Nature: Quiet​
    IV: Unknown (Perfect is unlikely. I can check for you before the trade.)​
    Egg Moves: Venom Drench​
    Ball: Luxury Ball​
    Notes: I was breeding specifically for Venom Drench. :V Too bad the finished Dragalge didn't make the cut onto my Poison Mono.​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.