1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Soul Link Versus?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by LuluRina, Apr 5, 2019.

1. LuluRina

LuluRina Swimmer

(Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽294.5
    Anyone wanna do a soul link versus with me?

It kinda involves four people in two teams, and... well the two teams are soul-linked and they go against each other.

I was thinking of doing it in Kanto or Hoenn tbh

So, yea, anyone wanna do it? I'll create a Discord server for everyone too so we know where each other is.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I'll be interested in joining if you can tell me which game it is going to be (Mostly cause I don't have a Switch to do LGPE if we are doing that Kanto)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LuluRina

LuluRina Swimmer

(Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽294.5
    Fire Red/Leaf Green if we're doing Kanto

And Ruby/Sapphire if we're doing Hoenn

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Alright, I can do with Sapphire

Edit: crap, I forgot that I sold my copy of Sapphire a while back, so unless I can find a emulator version soon, then I probably can't do it

5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Sure. That sounds like fun! I have Sapphire and Leafgreen, so either works.

6. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Did Not Understand Anything About This Soul-Link Battle Type On Pokémon...Is Really Exist On The Tournament Like Pokémon World Championship? Sorry, I Really Did Not Know Anything About The Soul-Link Battle.

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,934.4
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Sounds fun, always wanted to try something like this, I have to wait till my GBA SP is fixed though, I don't really use emulators. I have all four of those games so I can do any of them.