1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Space Encounters! Deoxys!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Wingmaster, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wingmaster

Wingmaster The Tides of Destiny

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    WARNING! ORAS SPOILERS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRkDSkiaBRI

Watch it and weep in the sheer joy of watching Rayquaza first fly to space, blast through a meteor, and then find a black triangle paying homage to the original Birth Island puzzle appearing out of said meteor. The triangle then heats up in a series of movements and tentacles appear, after which light reveals them to be the familiar orange and turquoise color of Deoxys' tentacles. Deoxys bursts out of the meteor at an impressive level 80!

DEOXYS HYPE CONFIRMED.

Edit: Have the music, too! (Uploaded by Pokeli)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8LZruXvong

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    This is awesome! Deoxys is one of the coolest Pokémon out there that people don't normally get access to!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Wingmaster

Wingmaster The Tides of Destiny

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    And for anyone that may come here saying that this is obvious, some people haven't seen this yet.

4. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    It's awesome! I never had the chance to capture Deoxys since it was an event before and it is absolutely fantastic to have this available in the game itself!

I managed to get to outer space but instead of capturing it I accidently made it faint... :sweat:

But I will be able to capture it after I rebattle the Elite 4 (I'm currently training my team as well as searching for two more spots to fill).

5. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    This took me by surprise! I had a feeling when they mentioned space in the Delta episode that this guy mighttt put in an appearance, but still, hadn't expected to face him so soon after trying to capture Rayquaza. Signs on, I went into a bit of a panic mode when I saw its level. But, eventually, thanks to my spore-false swipping Parasect, I captured it in the end. :)

6. That Weirdd Guy

That Weirdd Guy PKMN Breeder

Buddy
    (Sableye)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    I personally did not spoil myself for this event, so when it happened I was awestruck. This game is the first in the series that really shows the character interacting with Pokémon, so riding Mega Rayquaza was amazing! I loved how hard the battle was too!

7. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I tried to avoid spoilers on the Delta Episode completely, but I failed, haha. I knew Deoxys was coming. But, I didn't know the scene was SO epic... my jaw basically dropped when this happened, holy moly. SO cool, honestly I wasn't really a big fan of Mega Rayquaza when I first saw it, but this cutscene has completely sold me. Mega Rayquaza is gorgeous and badass all at the same time. ;__;

8. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I was so hyped when I heard about the Delta Episode. I was expecting it to be some sort of event thing, but no... It was available to all players!

And that was awesome, seeing my favorite Legendary being available to anyone who hadn't previously obtained it.

9. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Deoxys was amazing, from the theme to the battle itself to the lead-up. Especially just bursting straight through the meteor like that. *_*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.