1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

PC Space Engineers Log

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by LassusVulpes, Apr 24, 2021.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    So, uh. Hi! I'm tired and making this because why the hell not?

As of late, me and Barandofl (or Brandon, brendan HOW THE HELL DO YOU SPELL IT?) weird mask man. have been playing a game called Space Engineers when he's not working. And Imma make this here, to act as a log for all the stupid stuff we've done . I'll only update this when we play and such, I'll give details on our world and such, and hopefully, we'll get a spaceship well into space, and get obliterated by asteroids!

(As of right now, Baran has not logged onto the new world, so imma go with what happened on our old world)

Day 1| A new game.

I've seen Baran play this Space Engineers game a lot (imma just call it SE from this point forward). And i've seen a channel named Worst premade ever also play it, and it looked enjoyable. I proceeded to pick it up. Upon starting off, baran hops me into a call , we chat for a bit, and we set up our world to be stupid as hell, ranging from Armageddon level difficulty WHICH I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT IT DOES SO FAR MIND YOU , *ahem* Wolves, Spiders, dense asteroids, you name it. We were going full on stupid.

We picked the moon as our starting planet, and I just looked around, as Baran was trying to get to my starting pod, On the moon, there's low gravity duh, so i'm just walking around jumping, to get to an ice area as Baran said we needed ice. I gathered the max around of ice I could and as I was walking back, BARAN IS JUST FLYING OVER, And stops perfectly right in front of the shuttle, I place the ice in the o2/hydrogen converter thing, set up a faction which will forever be . . .
    :Communism #420: (as we started this on 4/20.) , then we get to gathering rocks, a long process.

He tells me that there's a jetpack. big. mistake. I proceed to make a discord channel, get rhythm bot, and play . .

I BLAST OFF THROUGH SPACE WITH MY JETPACK AS BARAN IS MINING, as I was flying back, I was going a bittt to fast, and I get my first death. I flew right into the space station and my body rag dolls around 1 km away.

"We need to find flat land" Baran said, so he makes the foolish mistake of letting me drive, I suck ass at driving in video games. Payday 2 car dealership map? Managed to break out of bounds. Halo reach? Crashed a warthog in a tree, Terratek ? Flipped by bot into a tree, got it stuck at got shot at by a desert tech. He also made the mistake of telling me there were thrusters. I press one and I was flying around . . .and broke the survival kit (our only crafting source) by crashing into the ground. He killed me, broke a thing on the ship, and offed himself. We both respawn and he finds an open land, I jetpack over (didn't die this time)

We set up base, he started making a giant hole, I was floating around like a dork, helping out as much as I could, gathering rocks throwing it in the survival kit repeat. Then we finally set up a little base with an Assembler, Refiner, and solar panels for energy. At that time a few asteroids landed near us. But then I had to go cook dinner, (which was chicken thighs, rice, salad, and pineapple before anyone asks)

Day 2 (4/23) A short day.

I log on a bit before baran and got started, I did some rock mining, mined some cobalt , threw it in the refinery, along with some iron. He got on mined some rocks, dealt with audio issues, and in all honesty we didn't get much done . BUT THE REASON I"M LOGGING THIS, IS BECAUSE SOMETHIN STUPID HAPPENED.

I had to go start making dinner (Which was Beef rolls with a green / red pepper inner with cheese, Balsamic vinegar on top , can give the recipe if you want, as it's really good.) So I sit in the cockpit of our ship and was in there for 2 hours. Upon returning to the world to see if anything had broken I WAS 60 KILOMETERS AWAY FROM THE MOON, HOW THE HELL DOES THAT HAPPEN?? so we had to reset.

4/23 / 4/24 He was doin his stream that day (his second stream and it went very well) , of Curse of the dead gods, we chanted One more run of it, and he did so. It was 12:00 at that time, and we really couldn't do much, I started the world, excavated some stuff, found a cool little marable thingie with rocks. Remade base, had an asteroid hit my base, HAD A URANIUM NODE NEAR OUR BASE, but other then that not much. As baran wasn't on I logged off once I got back to about where we are.

*scene* This will update as me and Baran play more. As of right now, he is experienced with the game, and I'm a bumbling fool who has offed themselves like 20 times using my own jetpack on accident.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Barandofl likes this.