1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Original Space Warriors: Third-Person POV Short

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Laserdragon14, Apr 14, 2019 at 5:08 PM.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Shadowlaser
    (Dratini)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽982.4
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    This was a little something that I randomly came up with and it also got me out of the first-person pov style for a bit, which is always good to do every once in a while. Anyway, I'm happy with the way it turned out but I know that I still have some room to improve so feel free to give me some constructive criticism.

Dragon Star stood in between the two realms of dark and light, watching as his sister, Dark Star, fly to meet him.

“It’s been a long time since you’ve sent the signal to summon a meeting here,” said Dragon Star when she came close.

“Trust me, I wouldn’t have sent it if there wasn’t a great need for a meeting,” Dark Star replied as she landed. “Tell me, have you been feeling the other star presence like I have been?”

Dragon Star looked at his sister in silence before answering, “Yes, I have.”

“Don’t you think that we should leave our realms and find out whether they are friend or foe?”

“What happens beyond our realm’s borders is no concern of ours, though I do agree that we should be on alert. After we killed our mother, we shouldn’t be bothered by other stars, but it does help to play it safe and be prepared.”

“By the time we would find out which side they are on, one of us is going to have major civilian casualties before one of us is able to allow the other into their realm,” Dark Star pointed out frantically. “I really push for both of us going out there before they even get close and if we both get killed then our princes would have time to train with our power and pick a new prince.”

“The two of us going out there could easily antagonize the star and get us into a fight that we could have easily have avoided by staying in our realms. My opinion still stands,” the light dragon growled.

Dark Star laid her ears back.

“If you are not going, then I guess that I’m going it alone. I think that finding out whoever it is will be for the best of our two realms. If I get killed out there, then you can expect that my current prince will not be as friendly to you as I am,” said Dark Star as calmly as she could, though it was pretty clear that she was holding back her anger.

“You weren’t that nice, to begin with,” Dragon Star replied.

“That’s exactly my point,” said the dark dragon as she turned to leave. “After all, it was you that made us sign the treaty that forced us to not have anything to do with the living world, and you are the only one that’s enforcing that treaty.”

“It was that treaty that is making the living world as peaceful as it is now!” Dragon Star roared with frustration.

Dark Star looked back at her brother. “There are things that I believe that a star should intervene in.”

“Those of the living will figure it out with or without our help, we just have to trust them.”

“You seem to have a lot of faith and trust in the living, why can’t you pass some of that towards me and my people?” asked Dark Star as she spread her six wings and flew away, not waiting for an answer.

Dragon Star turned to leave as well but replied under his breath, “Because it was you and your people who betrayed us that forced me to write the treaty in the first place.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...