1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

spender or saver?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sheep, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    how fast does money go for you? do you tend to spend more than you should, or are you more of a saver?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,128.7
    On balance I spend more than I save, but that is only when factoring in essential expenses - travel costs, payment for food/bills to parents, various subscription costs, etc. Without those, I save more than I spend. But whatever I don't save is mine to spend however I damn well please, and it typically all disappears at once as new video game release dates are clustered together. xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    I'm a total saver, only spending my money from times to times when eating with my friends or buying random plushes x)

4. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm definitely a major spender

5. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    i never spend my money unless its for school or medicine.

6. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I don't know how to spend money on myself. When it comes to buying gifts or giving favors I go all-in, but I do not know how to spend money for myself. I blame the allowance my parents gave me for a summer when I was little. It was 75 cents per week or something, which even in the 90s/00s whenever this happened was nothing. Between then and my first job, I never had got money of my own aside from christmas and birthday, always scarce of cash. And thus, I never learned to spend.

7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    I don't like spending money, so I'm definitely the saver type. Of course there are times when you just gotta splurge a bit, but it kind of hurts me to do that.

8. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Spending too much money makes me anxious hahah. I save a whole lot!
    I am saving to go to japan for a week in a few years but the prospect of actually using up my saved money makes me feel bad hhhh.

9. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I always save money,since I like it, when I know that I've some reserves for 'bad' times. I only spend money when I absolutely have to.

10. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I'm a spender. I just like buying things. I don't really buy expensive things, but more like the smaller things like books or movies for myself or one of my siblings. I've been trying to be more careful about my money lately, because I don't really have my own source of income, and spending all of my money probably wouldn't be wise.