1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spider-Man for the PS4

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Wizard, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,269.2
    Recently, Spider-Man for the PS4 released. It has amazing graphics, a great cinematic story, and great looking gameplay too. I haven't had the chance to play it yet (since I haven't bought it), but it's one I'm considering looking into. New York is so detailed in it, and I have enjoyed watching other people play it (on the Youtubes).

Have you played this game? Have you seen somebody else play it? What are your thoughts on it? Are you considering buying it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've watched a lot of streamers play it and it looks so clean. I want to play it so badly but I don't have a PS4 and a Switch is on my priority over it :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Can any of you guys give me some more information on it? Is there a story behind it? What's the main objective. I've seen glimpses and I'm a sucker for spidey so it does seem interesting.

4. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I don't watch superhero movies so I won't play the game, I guess.