1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Splatoon!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by TheBlazingInfernape, Sep 24, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    You're a kid, you're a squid. It's Splatoon discussion time! What'd ya guys think of the game so far? Favorite weapons? Upcoming Splatfest ideas? Do you like the Story Mode? Anything about Splatoon you can discuss here! If you guys want to play me my NNID is pokeman9999.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    I like the game. I wouldn't say it's amazing, but it's pretty good. The Aerospray is my favorite weapon atm because of how much ground it can cover so quickly if used right. Story mode felt like the story mode for any game where multiplayer is the purpose for existing.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Lord Vain

Lord Vain ✯Drifting Digital God✯

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    Mario Mushroom ★Legendary Triforce ★★
  4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I haven't been playing Splatoon all that much since school started, but that sounds terrible that someone would do that. Hopefully no one will end up losing all of their hard work just by accidentally playing with a hacker. This sort of reminds me of those people who used to trade bad eggs or hacked Pokémon and break people's games. :(

5. Lord Vain

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    @[member="Bloom"] Well, I eventually got word a few days back that it was actually all just a hoax someone threw together to stir up drama, and consider the fact that me and many others have been able to play online freely without any issues or encounters, I'm gonna say that it's safe to play again and that we had no reason to be afraid in the first place..some people in the world are just jerks, sheesh. That nonsense aside now, the most recent Splatfest for Canada and the US has been announced~

The Sixth North American Splatfest Will Take Place Next Weekend

Well, technically this weekend coming up now, but yeah. I'm sure many people have noticed given that it's all around Inkopolis, just figured I'd post about it in here for those who maybe haven't played in awhile and would like to get in on it though. Oh, and for further clarification I'll just add that it's said to take place on the 9th of October at 9 PM Pacific / midnight Eastern, though in Inkopolis for me it's listed as taking place at 1 AM Saturday morning through to 1 AM Sunday if I'm reading it correctly, I have EST as my time zone. Chances are I'll have to get in on it during Saturday afternoon due to having work earlier in the day, but I'm looking forwards to it nonetheless, since I only recently got into the game this will be my first Splatfest. :3

6. ✯Ho-OhLugia✯

✯Ho-OhLugia✯ Pokemon Masters

PokéPoints:
    ₽132.0
    I bought Splatoon because it sounded like a fun game, playing turf wars with my sister, but it turned out that turf wars was only an online match! I don't really like the modern style of Splatoon, but the characters being squids is a cool idea! I'm hoping in the future that I may be able to play this game and finish the story mode.

7. Lord Vain

PokéPoints:
    ₽2,364.0
    I posted this at another forum already, but figure that I may as well post it here too, could be a good idea and help some members stay informed.

​The next North American Splatfest is nearly here, are you squidudes and squidettes ready? I'm sure it'll be a right fine time for all, we'll have to see who comes out on top this time around, and I'm especially excited since this'll be my first Splatfest. In other news though...

Splatoon System Bans Being Given To Hackers

Looking like the hacker situation may have actually been more serious after all, and the ol' Big N has laid down the law on those troublemakers, so players are gonna need to think again if they intend to use hacks while online. Well, or if they plan on using hacks in general, it doesn't specify whether or not it is mainly in regards to the online battles or the game as a whole. Either way, this is good news nonetheless, nice to see 'em take some action on the situation.

Two New Splatoon Weapons Will Be Arriving Soon

Oh, and also this here too is something I may as well post about, hurray for new weapons. :3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.