1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Sport Teams. Who you root for, and the problems you noticed on them.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Drag0nK1d, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drag0nK1d

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I've been making several rants on the shoutbox about the NFL, even though I know it's a Pokémon forum (mainly). However, just because it's a Pokémon forum does not mean (and there's proof) variety is nonexistant.

So I'm just curious what people mainly are rooting for in mainstream sports all over the world. Feel free to rant about games, the team's issues, and promote who they are.

I'm personally a Green Bay Packers guy myself even though I'lll admit, with how the NFC West and East are playing, we will miss the playoffs via wild card. Detroit has the division we're in, and we have quite a few problems in both offensive line and our defense. The latter isn't as bad cause of Clay Matthews and Julius Peppers in the defense, on top of we got a big need in our secondary - thank you first rounder this year Ha Ha Clinton-Dix.

Curiosity might kill me, but blasted hell, it's worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.