1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spyro the Dragon Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by SnowboundBecca, Apr 5, 2018.

1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I saw. I'm not that big on Funko Pop either, but I'm gonna try to get it anyway because it's Spyro & Sparx. :D

On another note, take a look at this awesome slow-mo fire breath animation for the game, which was just posted on Spyro's Twitter. (Also, I'm pretty sure the background here is Misty Bog. Possibly.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    We got more concept art of Reignited Trilogy from Toys For Bob today! I wonder what these cute/annoying turtles will look like when it gets dark...
    [​IMG]

3. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Wow, Toys For Bob is on a roll this week. We got even more concept art for Spyro Reignited Trilogy, with more landscaping for (personally speaking) one of the most difficult levels in the first game. It certainly looks a lot prettier by comparison though.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I haven't played Spyro since I was a kid, but I'm so looking forward to the remastred trilogy!! So many memories to relive. @__@

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  5. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Big news everyone! The Spyro Twitter just posted a short video of some game-play for the Reignited Trilogy, with music, sound effects and everything! And it looks really nice too! All I can say to this is they're doing an amazing job so far. *_*

Poffin likes this.
  6. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Goood it needs to be September NAO! I wish there was a playable demo or something... maybe at E3 but not for normies like us that can't go. T_T

7. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Toys For Bob has once again been on the ball with Spyro Reignited concept art. Here are some pictures of Stone Hill and a couple of its inhabitants.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    The egg thieves are so creepy! I love it <3

9. Poffin

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    By the way one thing I forgot to comment on with the latest clip of Stone Hill... The grass is greener more like the original game compared to the kind of dry-looking grass from announcement day. Toys For Bob listened to fan feedback? The closer we get to release the more happy I am and sure we'll get the best remaster possible. :3

10. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    The hype train is still rolling strong! Spyro just tweeted an article which contains a whole slew of concept art and screenshots! I honestly could care less about the article itself, which is simply telling us folks how the development is shaping up. I'm more excited to see all the new pictures!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#70 Jun 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2018
  11. Poffin

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Darn ya beat me to posting.
    IGN also debuted some new concept art today as well.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    The dragons remind me of Ignitus from Legend of Spyro! Regardless if it's intentional or not, it looks amazing!

13. Poffin

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Toys For Bob twitter account uploaded some concept art of the Alpine Ridge Beasts
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Canpake

nice
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽41.2
    Oh man I'm excited for this, I remember playing Spyro on my lil' ol DS. I can't remember the name, but I remember you stepped on these stone slabs that would suddenly make the world really dark and creepy... I wish I could remember what it was called.

Apparently there's rumors that the trilogy will come to the switch!! I hope so, I would love to play Spyro on the go

15. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Poffin and Canpake like this.
  16. Canpake

nice
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽41.2
    C'mon, cut him some slack... He's trying his hardest...

17. Poffin

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Is that really a Wumpa fruit? I wonder... if Spyro Reignited does really well (which it will, better than Crash I imagine) will there be some kind of crossover game?
    Also, I hope in addition to a demo at E3, that they start showing a little more from Spyro 2 and 3 as well.

18. Poffin

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Sorry for double-posting but I figured this was important enough to warrant a new post. There's a new pre-E3 interview with Toys For Bob with lots of info including a statement that they'll be showing off two full levels at E3.. Toasty and Tree Tops.
    [​IMG]

19. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    We got cover art today! And it also shows off the three big bad guys of the trilogy and then some!
    [​IMG]

Poffin likes this.
  20. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    I have gotten ~10 likes/reactions when I posted a spyro gif on that post on Spyro's Facebook account. Lol
    I like how Ripto looks like Hot Dog. Toys For Bob couldn't get Skylanders out of their heads, I guess, lol.
    [​IMG]