1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

SSB Club Nintendo codes

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Latios, Dec 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Latios

Latios School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm wondering if there are any users here who only have the 3DS version or only have the Wii U version who would like to cooperate so both an end up getting Mewtwo. I hope this kind of thread is ok but I can't see why it wouldn't be.
    In my case, I have a digital copy of the 3DS version. If someone with the Wii U version would be willing to give me his Club Nintendo code, when I get the Mewtwo codes I'll redeem the 3DS code and give you the Wii U code, this way we both get Mewtwo. (there's the question of who's getting the soundtrack though... I'd love to have it too if that would be fine, although shipping to my location would be problematic but I might find a way work around that)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.