1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

SSB Fanfic Idea

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Nova Ozuka, Apr 1, 2018.

1. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    So for a while now I've had an idea for a SSB fanfic. I was going to have one where a small group of OCs visit the worlds of characters that are in the Super SMash Bros games. The problem with this is I obviously can't do each world by myself as I haven't played all the franchises that Super Smash Bros is associated with. That means if I ever get around to it, I need to make this a collab. I'm not making a signup yet, because I have a ton of other projects first, but this way I can see who is interested. I might post more details later on.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Right, so here's more of what I've been thinking. The OCs, three people from the real world (I might make it 5 instead), each get brought to another dimension by either one of the Star Fox Characters, Captain Falcon, or Samus Aran. Next, they each receive a Switch infused with ancient Sheikah tech so they can function similarly to Sheikah Slates. They start with 5 Runes and gain more as the story progresses.

They get the Camera Rune, which will most likely be the only one they share with Link, a Portal Rune to travel to other game worlds, a Phone Rune to contact each other while separated from each other, a Disguise Rune so they can take the form of a single creature found in the game world they're currently in (in case they enter a world without humans like Splatoon), and finally a Scan Rune, which they can use in tandem with the Disguise Rune, allowing them to scan and save a single creature from each world they visit.

So far, I plan for them to visit each of the following games: Zelda Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, Kirby Star Allies, Pokémon FRLG with traces of Yellow, and perhaps PMD. As they travel through each world, they are forced to fix abnormalities in each, such as Dark Link appearing inside Vah Ruta to impede Link's progress like the Water Temple in OoT, or to save Bowser of all people in Odyssey.