1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Stages you want back in Smash 4 as DLC

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Nate, Jul 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    So with Dreamland 64 returning to Smash 4, as well as Hyrule Castle and Peach's Castle returning as DLC in a couple days, I'm curious to see what other stages you guys would like to see added back as well. It can be any stage from Smash 64, Melee, or Brawl that is currently not in Smash 4.

I would like to see Spear Pillar come back from Brawl because I played that stage all the time back in the day. It was a lot of fun having both a top section to fight on as well as a lower tunnel-like section. These sections would get merged when one of the legendary Pokémon would destroy part of the stage. It was really fun! I also want Big Blue back from Melee because it was hilarious how quickly everyone would die on that stage by falling onto the road lol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    NO!! You stole my only idea! T_T
    But I really did like Poke Floats, so I'd like that to come back too. It'd be fun to see it revamped with newer-looking models, and maybe a few recent Pokémon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. PlatoXaiver

PlatoXaiver What did he forget? What did he remember?

PokéPoints:
    ₽68.2
    Fountain of Dreams and Great Bay.

My favorite stages in Smash History, I want these back.

Imagine FoD in HD...

4. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    @[member="PlatoXaiver"] Well a leak just came out and... http://prntscr.com/7yitv8
    Now is this true? Who knows. There are so many fake leaks nowadays there's no way to tell.

5. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Fountain of Dreams would be amazing to see again, especially with the enhanced graphics Plato mentioned. I think it would be nice to see Brinstar Depths, Poke Floats, Rumble Falls, and Summit. Brinstar Depths was a really neat stage and I liked how it continuously shifted angels making fighters have to be careful about where they are. Poke Floats was a crazy stage that was always moving and I loved how every few seconds you had to hop onto a new Pokémon to stay afloat. Some of the Pokémon Floats also had unique traits about them that made them pop out of no where and disappear off the stage and re appear again. Maybe new Pokémon could be added to Poke Floats to add to the fun! Rumble Falls was one of my favorite stages in Brawl because you just had to keep moving and be cautious of all the stages tricks (like that KO spike). Plus it looked really nice and I loved how crazy the whole place was, just imagining 8-player smash with it would be epic. Finally, Summit would be fun to bring back because it was such a fun stage! There were parts where the ice would break off, there gravity would be reduced because of the sliding, and lets not forget the fish that comes out of nowhere and KOs the unsuspecting fighter. It was such a fun and hilarious stage to play on and I'd just love to see it make a return!

6. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    There are several stages that initially come to mind, but the ones that top my list are Great Bay (which is that Majora's Mask stage) and also Princess Peach's Castle from Super Smash Bros. Melee. Those were my two favorite stages back in the day. I would also like to see Poke Floats, just so we can see Little Mac struggle as he tries to maneuver the stage. Kongo Jungle was also a really fun and cool stage, aside from the music that is, but that can change now that we can choose our own music in Smash.

7. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,393.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I'd really like the old Silph Co. stage back from the original, and any okemon stadium, since at least the 3ds version is the first in a while to not have one. Poke floats would be another cool one as people have already said, and It'd be interesting to see them with omega forms as well.

8. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I'd like to say now that the leak I mentioned earlier has now been confirmed fake. But a new Dr. Mario stage "leak" still has yet to be proven false.

9. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Of all the classic stages, I've really wanted N64 Yoshi's Story to return; it was my favorite stage in the original and Melee, and I've been hoping it would be made into DLC some time. ;; Though, the song from the stage being included still meant a lot to me. I had also wanted Sector Z to come back, possibly as a Wii U exclusive since the 3DS version had Corneria? A Sector Z with updated graphics would be amazing to see.

10. Starry Windy

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.1
    Personally, I'd like Fountain of Dreams stage to return because I like its pretty design. I also wanted Saffron City (N64) to return as well because the stage is interesting as always, I'm wondering which Pokémon will pop up in the rooftop.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.