1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Star Eyes Speculation

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Bubbles, Oct 19, 2017.

1. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    [​IMG]

If you put the two game covers together, it forms a star like figure with eyes. What do you think this is? Do you think it's just a design aspect? Could it be some sort of thing related to Necrozma stealing light? Perhaps it could even be a hidden Pokémon that hasn't been revealed yet. What are your thoughts?​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    I always thought it was just Necrozma's eyes, but looking closer they aren't the same. Necrozma has multiple marks around his eyes but these eyes are a mush of colors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I wonder if there is a new third legend they haven't shown to surprise us. Or maybe we can fuse both Solego and Lunala together. I am not sure but that is a neat easter egg.

4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    It might have something to do with Necrozma. For all we know, it could be an entirely new form. All we can really do is speculate though.

5. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    To me it looks more like a new Deoxys form. That would be interesting to see.

6. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    The colours appear to contrast with the background of the side they are on, and I can't help but notice that Lunala and Solgaleo always seem to be on the right and left respectively. Does it mean something?
    #MissingNo

7. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I don't think it would be Necrozma since Solgaleo and Lunala are both fused with Necrozma in that same image. Why put it in again? I think it's either something else we haven't seen yet or another Necrozma forme. We have "sun" and "moon" so why not "star"? If it's something new, it might still be a counterpart to Necrozma, since Necrozma was supposed to be a dead star. If you look closely at it though, it's not just a simple star shape, it looks like it has shoulders too, like the star is the shape of a head. It doesn't look like any Pokémon I know of though.

8. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    It kind of reminds me of Deoxys. This could be an alternate form, maybe?

I wouldn't be surprised if Deoxys was actually a virus from Ultra Space this whole time and perhaps bringing it back to Ultra Space would restore its original form. A highly unlikely speculation but seeing how they brought Team Rocket and all the other villains back in one game, there's a possibility of this happening lol

9. Wolf Expert

Wolf Expert Canine Scholar

Wolf
    (Riolu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽761.2
    Moon Ball ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Premier Ball ★Friend Ball ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Actually, now that you bring that up, at the end of the Delta episode in ORAS it was hinted that Deoxys came to the planet for a reason and that it wasn't necessarily a bad reason. Like it almost destroyed the world with that meteor, but that might not have been its intention. I don't think it was ever explained what its motivation was though. Maybe USUM will have some answers for that.

Looker also appeared in ORAS and him showing up at that point with amnesia would have been his first appearance chronologically. He played an important role in sun and moon with helping to track down Ultra Beasts, so maybe there's some connection there. It might be a bit of a reach, but maybe we'll finally find out something about where Looker came from if there's some connection to Deoxys.

10. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Wait wuuuuuuut, I never noticed that until you pointed it out :O Now that I see it, it looks like it might be an unknown Ultra Beast, or like the other people above said, a new Deoxys form! I wonder how this will turn out!! :D