1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Star Wars Battle Front

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Thunder, Jan 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    This story is based of Star Wars battlefront, in a way. It is about an on-going war between two sides, dark and light. Even normal citizens have joined the fight and the world has advanced, advanced so much that time-travel has been made, aliens have blended in on Earth and many other things you have never dreamed of. Speaking of Earth, it's destruction is imminent, the war moves closer and closer to Earth and galactic chaos is stirring. There are only one boy who can stop this, or at least one boy who is thought to be able to stop this. His name is Clark Batten.
    Give me feedback of the ongoing story here.
    By the way there may be spoilers in the story.

----

"Clark, run!"
    There was a boy, he had short, blonde hair and pale skin, he was about 11. He had lived on Hoth since he was born. He wore black cloth as a shirt and compact trousers for his legs. He wore a sort of burglar mask, it covered his whole face, other than his mouth and eyes. He also wore gloves, big brown gloves, too big for his hands. He obeyed his father and when he was told to run he sprinted, he slipped over.
    "Stop the kid!"
    Clark could hear the Flametroopers coming towards him, they were burning the icy ground in order to get to him. He had special boots allowing him to run on the ground with ease. He bent down behind a wall and threw snowballs at them, he had to get away, he had to find his father. He ran again, looking for his friends.
    "Rodri! Nick!"
    Only muffled shouts came. Clark ran and ran, unsure of where he was going but just hoping it would be away from the troopers. The Empire had been handled but the First Order had risen from their ashes, while heroes are trying to fight, other, insignificant planets were being raided and invaded. Sure, Clark was grateful for people trying to take down The First Order and Kylo Ren but if it was going to destroy his homeland, he would be happier if they stopped. He kept running till he found a large crate. he jumped in and held his breath. The Flametroopers looked around.
    "We lost him. It's fine, he won't make any difference to the war. Kylo Ren will not be displeased."
    "War?"
    Clark whispered to himself. The Flametrooper, looked back.
    "What about the crate, something could be in there?"
    "True, you check, take your helmet off too, we're free now let's show it."
    "That makes no sense, in any way."
    The Flametrooper took off his helmet. He was a tanned man, he had short, spiky black hair and was fairly young, about 19. His friend was most likely the same age.
    The trooper was heading towards the crate, there was nothing in there, just a small blue rock. Clark put it in his hand, he was going to cut the man when he looked. The man looked in, Clark was about to strike when he spoke.
    "Nah. There's nothing in here. You go back, I'll go check. I owe you after all!"
    The other trooper nodded and left for the ship. The remaining one waited for him to go then looked inside, at Clark.
    "Are you okay?"
    "Please don't hu- What?"
    "I'm not one of them, I'm part of Resistance, part of the War Platoon. I'm a spy in a way."
    "War? What is this, when did a war start?"
    "Ever since Kylo Ren attacked the galaxy, a war has started between other planets, some have sided with us, some have gone over to the dark side."
    "Are we winning?"
    "Children. There is no winning or losing, there is just surviving and so far we have survived... but you will survive, it is fated, in you is a power known well around the universe and that stone is important, keep it in here."
    He put the rock in a bracelet, it was one of those bracelets where there was a special holder in which you could keep things in, he put the blue stone into the holder and tied the bracelet around Clark.
    "There, now come with me, I must change into my normal clothes and then we must find survivors. Stay close, regular troopers are still guarding the area."
    "What is your name?"
    "My name? It's Damian."

More coming soon...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.