1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Star Wars: Battlefront Discussion

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by DIO, Apr 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    The Star Wars: Battlefront games are a series of first-person shooters based on the iconic Star Wars franchise (no duh! It's in the name!). Depending on the game, you can play as the Republic clone armies, the Separatist droid armies, the Galactic Empire armies, and the Rebel Alliance resistance. These games have been released on a variety of game stations, including the PlayStation2, XBox, and the Nintendo DS. A new game is supposed to be coming out in late 2015.

Were these games memorable? Did you enjoy playing? Excited for the new game? Discuss!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Doctor Tomiz

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Definitely excited for the new game, I still play 2 on a fairly regular basis. I think the appeal is that it's Star Wars, because I'm not a huge shooter fan otherwise. I mean, who doesn't want to be the one piloting an AT-AT on Hoth? Or flying X-Wings and Tie Fighters into battle? Or just just straight up blasting Battle Droids and Stormtroopers into oblivion?

3. AK2198

AK2198 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0
    Im not sure i should be exited for a battlefront game made by EA

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Garudarocks

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    At least it's DICE, so hopefully we'll get destroyable cover and stuff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.