1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Starcraft Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Laserdragon14, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Personally speaking, I grew up playing Starcraft, had always been a fan of the game, and think that it had a better story than most movies and books out there. It has a balanced game design, good game mechanics, and great flowing story. I've got hardly any complaints about the game. So what are your thoughts on the game?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I have blown SOOOOOOO much time on these games, played so many mods, even made my own campaigns. These games will always hold a special place in my heart and I would like to play them again soon. My only wish is that there were more missions and units to all of the games. My favorite parts were the gameplay and story. If anyone likes rts and has never played, I'd highly recommend them. They are huge time sinks so be careful of that. I used to love taking control of all the races with the dark archon in broodwar. So much fun to annihilate my enemies with mixed armies.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  3. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I really thought that more people would know and want to talk about this game but I guess some people just are deprived of such a good game. lol

4. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'm an on and off starcraft player, I enjoy it but it's not something I can get into much. Really I don't think it's an amazing game, just a cool wee RTS game.

Laserdragon14 likes this.