1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Starters starters starters!

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Oct 25, 2014.

Tags:
?

Which FR/LG starter did you choose?

1. Bulbasaur

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. Charmander

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Squirtle

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Which starter did you select in FR/LG?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Achromatic likes this.
  2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Charmander! It had a really nice sprite imo and it could actually be used against the first gym leader once it got Metal Claw!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Bulbasaur, because I wanted to be different xD I used to always choose the fire starter, so I wanted a change.

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Squirtle was, is, and will always be my bro. He looks cool, his evolutions are cool, he's strong, he's bulky... And he is by far my favorite out of the tree starters :)

5. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Bulbasaur once, then Charmander all the time after!

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    I chose Bulbasaur! He is insanely cute and easy to use against the first few gyms, though I never did like Venusaur much. Later down the road I went with Squritle and then finally Charmander to relive the good 'ol times of my using all the starters. It was so hard to evolve Squirtle past its second stage as I'm a huge Wartortle fan. u~~U

7. BadPandaPancham

BadPandaPancham PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I pick Squirtle very single time, in R/G/B and FR/LG.
    Squirtle is just so awesome :3 Love his evolution line and his mega~

8. MoonlightTheSylveon

PokéPoints:
    ₽5.0
    Go Charmander! The only reason I didn't chose it in X was because I already had Fennekin AND the event Torchic! So.. in that case.. yay Squirtle!

9. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    Charmander Was my first ever Pick i awlays choosed it because it had a good move pool a Almost pseudo uber evo charizard and its sprite looked amazing charmander wwill always be the reason why trianers can easily finish FRLG

10. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I mostly chose Charmander in my FireRed version; back when I first got the game, I had FireRed with my awesome Charizard, and my friend had LeafGreen with her Venusaur c:

I chose Squirtle and Bulbasaur far less often, but I did still use them at some point.

11. AdvancedRoronoaZoro

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I have actually used all of them, but never beat the Elite 4. :(

12. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I chose Bulbasaur. I really like Arcanine and the fire type selection in the game. There are also an abundant amount of water types. And besides, Bulbasaur looks so happy.

13. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I can't remember, but I think it was either charmander or squirtle. Used to wreck FR with the starter, Hyno and Nidoking. <3

14. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I picked Charmander because he is totally worth it! Even though you face hardships when it came to the Rock and Water gym but after that! Whoopie! Fire blazes your road!

15. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Bulbasaur, I always picked the grass starter (except tepig)

16. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Squirtle was always my starter of choice way back when, before I took a large liking to Venusaur years later. Good times were certainly had. ^^ ;

17. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I toke the CHarmander. I wanted a Dragon. not a turtle or a frog xD.

True Reason: I always chose Fire Types

18. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Usually I'll choose Charmander, because it's evolutionary line is amazing. Occasionally I'll chose Squirtle, but I'll rarely choose Bulbasaur.

19. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Squirtle because i always used to pick the water starter (actually up to this date i have always picked the water starter in the first play of a game)

20. Mudkip

Mudkip Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Charmander because Charizard is a beautiful flying fire lizard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.