1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Status notifications

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Gwoomy, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hoi ! It’s me again!

Here’s my suggestion:
    Getting one notification when several people comment on the same status update, like for the threads, with "There may be more posts after this". Because when you get 5 notifications for the same status, it’s a bit annoying :-/

Also, I wonder why the notifications say "Someone (also) commented on your/Someone’s status" but when it’s a "like" notification I think it says "profile post"?
    Besides, the profile says "profile posts" and the Personal Details say "status message" x)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    I can't speak to the complete accuracy of this statement, since I am not an Admin, but you have to take into account the software logistics. While something like 'profile posts' may be able to be customized by the developers, other small bits may not as easily. You do bring up some good points though so rest assured your suggestions will be conveyed and if they are viable, implemented. :)

Thank you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.