1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

sticks my leg out

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Bayporeon, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Bayporeon

Bayporeon School Kid

Hestia
    (Fennekin)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽68.0
    Hi I'm Bay!! I'm one of the Flock(tm) that came over from the official nuzforums and I'm really excited to be here :D ReagentNein is the one who edited my pfp so big thanks to them

A little about me:
    - My pronouns are she/her and they/them, which set I prefer kind of changes up but it's usually safe to use either
    - Shinies!!! I'm super into shiny hunting. I used to mainly use methods but after a particularly taxing Masuda hunt I main full odds now
    - My top 5 favorite Pokémon are Vaporeon, Primarina, Floatzel, Delphox, and Samurott! I feel like it's a pretty big callout at my own tastes that 4/5 are Water, 3 are starters, and 4 have nearly the same snoot. And they're all blue and/or orange. And also that's just a hella furry top 5
    - I like games (my main fixation is Pokémon but other notable ones atm are Stardew Valley and Spyro), birds, cats -- well animals in general but especially those -- uh i have a Hella water aesthetic, heck im ride or die for the aesthetic in general
    - I don't have any notable projects atm but if I ever do I'll be sure to post them here!

owo

Gwoomy and Bug like this.
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi there! Welcome to the lake!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Bayporeon likes this.
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to the Lake! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Bayporeon likes this.
  4. Bug

Bug Hiker

Kaen
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.4
    Well, Howdy stranger! I appreciate your willingness to call yourself out immediately for your top 5 Pokémon. Respect!

Hope you enjoy the catching game. Shinies are out there!

Bayporeon likes this.
  5. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,397.0
    Hey Bayporeon, glad to see you on the forums! And I do have to say, that's nice taste in Pokémon. Let me know if you have any questions while you are here!

Bayporeon likes this.
  6. Momo Kiseki

Riolu
    (Riolu)
    Level 30
    PokéPoints:
    ₽847.5
    Big Nugget ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Welcome! I can't wait to get to know you! Enjoy your stay here!

7. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Welcome to the lake! *_*
    I hope you'll enjoy your stay! If you need help, my PMs should be open~
    Check out these links:
    https://lakevalor.net/help/bb-codes https://lakevalor.net/help/smilies
    Good luck for finding shinies here!
    If you want a tip to find Vaporeon:
    - find and catch three Eevees (K) (like Kanto), but only the ones you see are said not to be in your collection; then evolve them until you find Vaporeon!
    The reason you should be sure to catch all three different Eevees before evolving them is because of the way the Catcher works with multiple evolutions. Each Eevee (or other mon in this case) is set to evolve to a specific Pokémon even before you catch it; all the different Eeveelution Eevees are considered different Pokémon (hence the "not in your collection"). However, if you evolve, say, a "Flareon-Eevee", said Eevee will not be considered "in your collection" anymore, only Flareon will! So if you hadn't gotten all three Kanto Eevees before that, you may just catch another Flareon-Eevee without knowing and waste time leveling it up~
    (I hope that was understandable enough :sweat:)

8. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor

9. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Cool. Welcome aboard.

10. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome! Also, considering that Vaporeon and Primarina don't have fur... what exact,y makes you call them furries?

11. Bayporeon

Bayporeon School Kid

Hestia
    (Fennekin)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽68.0
    Thanks everyone! Also that's super helpful @Gwoomy ! Thank you so much :'0

Just that they're mammals really. It doesn't make a ton of sense but I roll with it

Rezna and Gwoomy like this.
  12. Aiko

Aiko Anti-Shadow Weapon

SS Egg #2
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.2
    Lure Ball ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Ultra Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome! Super excited to see you around here more :thumbsup: I always admire people who hunt shinies, as its super hard for me to focus on one thing for that long haha

13. Friskian

Friskian Hex Maniac

Enemy Stand
    (Trickster)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    I am late and i am sorry about that , anyways
    Welcome to Lake Valor!

14. RWBY Gaster

Root Seed
    (Root Seed)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽489.0
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Hi! Welcome to LV! Hopes you know how to swim!