1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Story time!!!!:Rollerskates......

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by THunderclapzap, Sep 10, 2017.

1. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    One time our class went rollerskating when i was in 7th grade and i was not super thrilled going because of one reason, i SUCKED at roller skating lol like i got so sick of having to balance yourself on skates and everyone was like super good at rollerskating and i was too scared to skate cause i KNOW i will hurt myself and i wasn't as couragous as i am now (actually compared to me now i feel like i can jump in lava lol) but anyway i felt lonely and was really bored cause we was there for a good amount of time and just sitting there was not the funniest thing in the world, so i swallowed my pride and got on the skates, aaaaaaannnd u guessed it, i did not kno WHAT the hell was i doing, and nobody would help me learn either, they would either look the other way, ignore or make fun of me, beside that tho i sorta learn a bit on my own a bit and i was actually doing pretty good actually( and the teachers didn't really help either im pretty ashamed to admit that) so when i learn how to go straight i didn't learn how to turn.........yeah so i messed up and fell on this girl by accident cause i was gonna fall and she caught me by accident i apoligized but as soon as sorry came out my mouth she pushed me back down (Yeah it was a dick move really, it would be a different story if it was dark but she clearly looked at my face and psuhed me back down, didn't even apoligized either) and when i fell from the shove i hurt my leg i was on the verge of tears but i sucked it up and just took the skates off and that was the last time i put on rollerskates :l lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    leave a comment if you enjoyed the story, yeah screw rollerblading lol

3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I'm sorry you had such a rough time of it... roller-skating is one of the few things I can do fairly well (I'm no competitive skater, though). T_T

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    THunderclapzap likes this.
  4. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    thanks well im sorta good (even though i still have no balance lol) i was with the wrong people doing that lol

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    That's putting it mildly. >_< Maybe next time you can go with friends who know how to skate. It's actually a good way to build your balance (though you first might want to put some time into a balance beam or other similar structure; even a parking buffer would work).

THunderclapzap likes this.
  6. THunderclapzap

Starla
    (Clefairy)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽19.0
    yeah im a passive aggresive person so lol but true i like your adivce though :)