1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Strange House

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Azazel, Apr 22, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    What did you think of the strange house?
    Did you go all throughout it and get the Lunar wing? Or not bother?

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    The strange house was interesting. Some of my favorite Pokémon could be found in there. When I first went it, I didn't know the Lunar Wing could be found there, I just went in to explore.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Wasn't that the place where Shadow Ball was hidden by it, and also the same place with those really first-grader puzzles?

If so, it was an alright place, but my memories of the interior are quite vague.

4. XxGinger-the-starxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I Liked the Strange House and that little story arch, I actually felt chills when I was in there and that's really good to feel cause I miss that feeling that you can get from Pokémon and its crazy and creepy ways

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I did it, and I didn't like it. I do not like scary things and I loathe being scared.
    I ended up watching a couple of walkthroughs so I could get it done ASAP.

6. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I didn't bother with it at all, and just passed it.
    I should have went in, but I forgot.

7. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I got it done as quickly as possible to avoid unnecessary spooks

2spooky4me

8. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I thought that the Strange House was quite neat. I liked how objects move every time you switch floors. It gives a spooky atmosphere that matches its purpose of the place. I got the Lunar Wing at the end after exploring and obtaining the items scattered around. It wasn't as spooky as the Old Chateau imo, but it was still a good concept.

9. VintageRaticate

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.2
    The strange house freaked me out a little when I first went in it. I personally think it's the music.

And the ghost girl certainly did not help the eerie mood of this place....

10. Aironic

Aironic PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Same as pariah I had no clue the wing was there i just went there to explore!

11. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I thought it was pretty cool! It was sort of like a warp panel that kept bringing you to different areas of the house. I liked it a lot and I was surprised to get the lunar wing at the end because honestly, I went exploring to item hunt for things just in case there were some useful items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.