1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Struggling For OC Names???

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by KrazyK, Jul 31, 2017.

?

Was this helpful?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KrazyK

KrazyK The KRAZYEST member on LV!!!

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Beast Ball ★★★★Thunder Stone ★★★Lucky Punch ★★★★★
    HIYA GUYS ITS KRAZYK!
    And here is where you can get ideas for your OC name! Just post a description of ur OC or post a picture of ur OC and i can help you out! Btw...

Anyone who comes to the thread can suggest ideas but it is up to the owner of the OC to choose a name suggested and let everyone else know that their description is done by editing their post with the word DONE so we know you don't need ideas!

Anymore details like place of birth, date of birth and any superpowers might be helpful to include!

Anyone stuck for names???

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    This is good to know that I've got someone to help me out.

I may have some OCs later on who I could use some assistance in naming, but nothing yet. I will let you know :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. KrazyK

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Okay dokay! I will be online sometimes and shall always help u!

4. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Oh, I have an OC that needs a name and boy is this description going to be a long one.

!!DONE!!

Long description but if anyone could help me figure out a name for this character, I'd greatly appreciate it. :) Oh and I'd like it to start with an S since her designation is S48.

#4 Aug 1, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    KrazyK likes this.
  5. KrazyK

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    @SyWry
    This is a tough one i do have an idea but i am unsure if u like it but here goes

I did some research on the NATO phonetic alphabet (basically the Alpha , Bravo etc) and the letter s is represented as Sierra

I did some research into the meaning of the name and this is what i got:

"Sierra is both a surname and a given name. It is the Spanish word for saw or mountain range, and as such it connotes strength and groundedness."

However the name originates from Galicia and Asturias regions of northern Spain.
    I will keep researching and try and find other names but if u are happy with this name then just say so

SyWry likes this.
  6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I like this name but I'd like to see what others can come up with just so I have some to choose from. Thanks for the help.

KrazyK likes this.
  7. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    I might as well ask since I'm having a bit of trouble. It's a Halo OC

A female SPARTAN III who serves as the team sniper, acting as the "eye" of the group, and resident snark master. So far, I've imagined her with either blonde or a light brown hair and most likely a lighter color for her eyes. She's witty and resourceful, usually acting as the second tactician behind the team's leader. She's the "shortest" member of the group, only reaching about 6'5 (Subject to change once I find out how SPARTAN heights work exactly.). Despite her deadpan remarks, she does care for others and will be hesitant to leave a comrade behind.

Because this story is in its infancy, this is all I've thought of thus far. I hope it is enough.

KrazyK likes this.
  8. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    S female names, hmmm....
    Would Silvia, Soren, Sadie, Skyler or Seraphina work? Seraph could be short for Seraphina or Seraphim (an angel), and it's also the title of a type of blade in a book series. I mentioned the seraph blade because you said she carries a sword!

SyWry and KrazyK like this.
  9. JellyBunnyBeans!

JellyBunnyBeans! PKMN Breeder

Cuti
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽360.3
    Did a quick google, looking for Native American names. Here's some, along with the tribes they're from.
    Shima (Navajo)
    Sikya (Hopi)
    Sipatu (Miwok)
    Sanuye (Miwok)
    Sitala (Miwok)

KrazyK and SyWry like this.
  10. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I think a good name would be Spartan 154 Emily Jerious. Since she's a Spartan I think that the designation 154 works but that is just a number and you can change it however you want.

KrazyK likes this.
  11. UnstoppableGamer

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Interesting. That's not a bad name. I'm fairy sure Spartan II's and III's don't have surnames due to being orphans, but I'll keep that in mind. 154 isn't a bad number actually. I don't think any Spartan has it, so thank you for that as well. If anyone else has any ideas, I'm open to them.

KrazyK likes this.
  12. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    @UnstoppableGamer Also you need to make sure what Company your III is from. I don't think there's a 154 tag for one yet, but check Halopedia just to make sure. If you're planning to discern their age; the Alphas were born in the early 2520s. Beta Company was late 2520s to early 2530s and the Gammas were in 2539s and beginning 2540s.

For me when I did a Spartan III fic, I used Vanessa as my resident sniper. Lots of her traits are similar to yours with the exception being the height.

KrazyK likes this.
  13. UnstoppableGamer

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    She was from Alpha Company. I checked it and it doesn't seem to be used. Before A154, I used A233. I actually didn't know that their company was age based, so I'll move her to Beta alongside Alina, another younger member on the team. This is to contrast the older Spartan II leader who's a bit of a hardass. Thank you for that information.

KrazyK likes this.
  14. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Guess while we're on surnames, I'm having Kahuna Olivia make her debut in A Hui Hou Kakou soon. Can't find a good last name for her. Help is much appreciated

KrazyK likes this.
  15. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,660.4
    Trenton? Graham? Ceran? Deyton? I can at least just suggest

KrazyK likes this.
  16. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    @HeroofFire101 i was thinking more traditional Hawaiian rather than Anglo for her. Seomthing what what you suggest could fit Nanu better.

Thanks for the advice anyway

KrazyK and HeroofFire101 like this.
  17. KrazyK

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Unfortunatlely i do not know how halo work but i can help with naming so just let me keep thinking and i will find something.

Edit what about Akeela? It means Intellgent in Arabic

#17 Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  18. KrazyK

Laxus
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.7
    Sorry for double posting but Rio sounds like a good name coz it i kinda flows

Kahuna Olivia Rio

19. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    That's actually not a bad idea. I'll keep it in mind.

KrazyK likes this.