1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokémon Shop Strytho's Bank Ball Shop

Discussion in 'Market' started by Strytho, Aug 5, 2017.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    STRYTHO'S BANK BALL SHOP
    [​IMG]

So, I've decided to open up a shop here with all of my bankball mons. I will breed anything that I have as long at it is possible to breed. I do not have cloning capabilities and everything is done from legit breeding from start to finish.

[​IMG]
    1. I am always looking to expand my inventory. Offer something that I don't have and I will be happy to breed some good mons for you.

2. I will breed IV's, natures, egg moves, forms, abilities, and genders as possible on request. If you just say, "Could I please get a dream ball charmander", I'll more than likely give you it with solar power (hidden ability) but evereything else will be random. If you say, "Could I get a 5IV missing attack, hidden ability, male in a dream ball please?", then that is exactly what you will get unless I am able to up it to 6IV. I am very literal with wording so please be wary of that.

3. I will have on and off periods for my shop. I will edit this post to show when the shop is open and when my off time is. I do have a fluctuating work schedule and family to tend to so I will do as much as possible to meet you half way or further to get you what you ask for.

4. Please stick to posting in the shop. If something comes up in the order, I will initiate the message and we can go from there.

5. My prices are based on the difficulty of the task. The harder the job, the higher the price.

6. If you would like to let me "borrow" a Pokémon to breed from for either you or myself, I will offer up valuable collateral. This is just something that I do unless you tell me not to. If your Pokémon is somehow lost, the collateral is yours to do with as you please.

7. All prices are final once negotiated if breeding has began. If you want to change the third mon in your order, it can be done if and only if the breeding process has not yet begun.

8. On rare occasions I can breed and EV train a mon for you, however it will be your task to level it up to 100.

9. I will N-E-V-E-R under any circumstances ask for shinies. While I can breed good stuff, I just don't like taking them from my friends here because you have all worked hard for them. It just feels wrong to me so please don't offer them. If I do accept a shiny, I will be offering one in return with an item attached to it to balance it. I also do not breed for shinies because I never have much luck when I try.

10. If for some reason I end up giving you the wrong mon, it is not as specified for some reason, or something goes wrong in the process; Please let me know immediately via PM. If I goofed up, I will return what you traded me until the issue can be resolved.

11. I also do not accept payment until the job is completed and you have what you asked for. If you need me to hold onto a mon for you due to wifi issues, I will do so and let you know when and if I can no longer hold onto it. If for some reason my mon is lost during the trade but we end up with 2 copies of yours (This has happened to me TWICE!!!) You get to keep your mon and I will rebreed the Pokémon for you. While this is extremely rare, I'd rather keep the costumer satisfied. Until the Pokémon is in your hands and is confirmed to be what you wanted, it IS still my problem.

As a final note all pending trades will be completed even if the shop isn't open.

[​IMG]
    I can breed any of the following: please follow the link to the google doc.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EkWcWVwY-zTIvRF-LziUzwj3HjphtEU12GXOmNm23Vw/edit?usp=sharing

I can breed anything listed from that doc that is not pending.

I can give a Pokémon pokerus fo 5 points per mon.

I can clone for 10 point per mon.

[​IMG]
    New mons is appricorn and beast balls, heart scales,

[​IMG]
    Currently open

thank you all and I hope to do some good business here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
  2. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Edit: Message no longer valid

#2 Aug 15, 2017
  3. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Edit: I'm back so no need to worry about that.

#3 Sep 6, 2017
  4. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    I'm opening up again! Also, I can now clone Pokémon for anyone who needs it.

5. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Are you still offering to clone Pokémon? If you are I need a type: null to be cloned.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...