1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Strytho's Q&A

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by Strytho, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I am partial to birds of prey. Other than that I like most birds.

Spicy foods have a complex relationship with me. My mouth and I like them but parts of my digestion system are about to murder me because I LOVE spicy food. If I don't immediately need to reach for a glass of milk, it ain't spicy enough. I typically reach for anything ghost pepper and I really want to try something Carolina reaper or scorpion pepper (My friends think I'm INSANE!!!)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    In your opinion, what is the most powerful anime character?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you have any favorite monster movies?

4. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    In terms of sheer power? It depends on how we define the power. If we are talking about sheer power as in who is the strongest and has little chance of running out or needing to replenish, I'm gonna have to go with Majin Buu from DBZ (haven't seen super yet). In terms of exploiting the enemies weakness, Ryo of wildfire against Talpa in ronin warriors. In terms of intelligence, "the swordsman of water" (can't remember his name) from Flame of Recca. and in terms of speed, Guldo from DBZ as well because he can flat out stop time. If you want a better answer, you need to define power and give me a situation to go along with that definition.

Pacific Rim if we are talking giant monsters. Otherwise I don't really watch them that much.

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: What was the most recent novel or story you read?

:: Do you drink soda often?

:: Have you been told by others they are grateful for your assistance?

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Would you prefer a carbonated water or flat water?

7. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    "You've got Pokemail" from fanfiction.net. I'm a sucker for romance, SUE ME!!!

every day. Caffeine helps me focus, cause the meds are way too expensive.

I hear it so often it makes me wonder if the other person is just going through the motions or actually appreciate my help.

Depends on what I'm having with it and my mood, but usually flat in terms of water.

8. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Least favorite gym leader, DESIGN-WISE?

(which means no saying whitney because of her demonic miltank)

9. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    What would your ideal crossover video game be? (franchises it would incorporate, genre, platform, etc.)

Have you ever regretted a major financial decision?

Do you have a personal philosophy for life?

10. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Actually, whitney's gym was one of my favorites, BECAUSE of miltank thank you very much! I enjoy a good challenge and her's was one of the best in terms of challenges.

My least favorite was koga's gym in gen 1. Why you ask? because the gameboy screen was so small I had to feel around blindly. That and NONE of the trainers had poison types. By the time I got to it, the only obstacles I had were the walls and koga himself, the trainers were pushovers and I hated how I was forced to feel around and fight every single trainer.

The cross over I'd really like to see? Digimon vs. Pokémon because the two are so fundamentally different. And no, not a straight up fighting game, more of a traditional rpg. Something where they both have to work together to beat the game, not fight each other well at least not for more than the first half of it. And make it so that you could choose which side of things you started on.

Going to college because I never was able to use the degree and i'm in the hole so to speak.

several:

1. One can only poses that which they can protect.
    2. Never give up until the end.
    3. Keep your allies close and your enemies at the tip of your blade.
    4. I don't need a reason to help people.
    5. If a tree falls in the forest there will be three stories to tell: Your's, mine, and the trees.
    6. Being nice to someone you hate doesn't make you cheap or fake, it makes you the better person.
    7. Cherish everyone around you, you never know when you'll never see them again.
    8. Family always comes first. Always help out and lift your family as best as you can whenever you can.
    9. Family is determined by love, not blood. Just because you aren't related to them doesn't mean they aren't your real family. Blood is thicker than water, but love is much thicker than blood.
    10. Be thankful for what you have, because there are people worse off than you. Always appreciate the things and people you have in your life because they can be lost in a mere instant with no way to ever get them back.

Those are the 10 biggest philosophies that come to mind. Sorry if you weren't looking for that long of an answer but you did ask a very deep question.

#90 Nov 20, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  11. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    ...Ok, thats not what I meant. I meant by appearance, not the gym design.

So umm...I ask, what is your least favorite gym LEADER, design-wise?

12. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4

Oh appearance? Well in that case it was actually the vermillion city gym. It was pretty bland, even brock's gym had charm to it. It just seemed way too... plain to me.

Honestly I don't have a favorite or least favorite gym leader design wise. I look at their designs and say, oh look an opponent to crush. I never really dove that deep into them. Di8d some look interesting? yeah, but I never really went beyond that. I paid more attention to the gyms themselves.

13. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    do you sing in the shower often?

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you like preparing surprises for other people?

:: Does it rain often where you are?

:: Are you going to update your topic title?

15. Grand Rizer

Grand Rizer PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽984.9
    i hope you mind if i leave down some question's here for you
    1. how's everything going for you lately
    2. have you ever watched Saint Seiya
    3. do you like any Mecha Anime
    4. thoughts on Pacific Rim: Uprising
    5. could you beat the green ranger in a fight
    6. if given the chance would you meet Jason David Frank

16. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Have you ever slipped on black ice?

17. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Whew, kinda forgot about this for awhile, sorry guys.

I either sing or hum on a near daily basis, it drives my family nuts. I consider myself tone deaf so I really should try to cut down on it before I make everyone's ears bleed lol.

Yes, I love surprising people, particularly with gifts, it's one of the simplest joys in my life :)

I live in Missouri, have you even googled my climate? Mother nature is off her rocker every five minutes. Don't like the weather? Come back in five minutes it'll be completely different! But to answer your question, yes it does. Particularly in the spring and summer unless we have a drought.

If I could figure out how then yes I will. Then again you should all know by now that I love to confuse people as a joke.

1. Good, my back is getting better and work was actually fun today.
    2. No I have not but they did play the dub on toonami when I was younger.
    3. Keep asking about that and I'll talk your ear off for a week! That used to be my bred and butter to the point that I legitimatelly tried to design and build my own gundam when I was younger. Elemental Gundam was what I was going to call it and it was going to have all the bad@$$ powers and weapons of all the gundams up to Gundam SEED Destiny. Yes I was going to include the self recovery and self multiplication aspects of the dark gundam. I had a rough sketch at one point. As you can tell I was a big gundam nut, but I also like Zoids, Big O, Voltron, and I've dabbled in Code Geass and Evangelion. To be honest, when I was younger my anime had to have a mecha aspect to it before I'd watch it. So yeah, I don't like mecha anime, I WANNA BE THE PILOT IN ONE!
    4. Haven't seen the first one all the way through nor have I seen any trailers for the new one, but the mecha fanboy at me is having a giant celebration at the aspect of a sequel.
    5. Depends, are we talking Yamato Tribe Knight Burai from Zyuranger or Tommy Oliver from Might Morphin Power Rangers? And if we are talking Tommy Oliver, which continuity? Are we talking Tommy from the show, the good Tommy from the comics, or Lord Drakken from the alternate timeline in the comics?
    6. If you have to ask that question, then you REALLY have no idea what you are asking and why it is obvious ;)

At least once every winter, though this year I haven't fallen and hurt myself :D

18. jeevan261001

jeevan261001

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    What is your favourite "TOP 10 ANIME BETRAYAL"?

19. Strytho

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    That would be difficult to say since I've seen less than five that I can actually recall.
    all the warlords betray talpa - ronin warriors
    vegeta betrays the z fighters - dragonball z
    Athrun betrays ZAFT - Gundam SEED

20. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • What is your reaction to the Rams moving back to Los Angeles?
    • Do you drink any alcohol?
    • What is the best way to eat a ribeye steak?
    • Do you have a favorite polite insult?