1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Fanfiction Stubborn meets Stubborn

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Jun 26, 2017.

1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Slam!
    I looked up and saw the moving truck was being opened. I saw my dad climb in and he shook me. "Hi dad," I rasped.

"Hey. We're here. Twinleaf Town is actually quiet compared to Aspertia," he assured. I smiled and stood up and then heard the familiar sounds of our Lillipups and my Pichu. I slipped out of the truck and it was really nice. Maybe 4 houses and the one was ours. It was nice and quiet. Dad had already began moving a few things before he got me in the moving truck.

When we walked in he took me up to my room and we put it together. He had the kitchen and his room together. It was just mine that needed to be done.

As we finished, I noticed the sun was setting. "I'll make some dinner. Why don't you take my Stoutland with you and go check out Lake Verity? It's just up ahead on the road. Go straight and then take a left," he suggested.

"I think I will dad. I'll borrow Stoutland and Cincinno if that's okay?"

"Absolutely," he answered. "Oh and your mother will be here in about 2 hours," he added as I walked out the door.

My mom is Bianca and we all moved to Sinnoh for a change of pace. As I walked out into the road, I ducked my head to adjust it for a ponytail, when I felt someone bump into me. "Ugh," I groaned.

Stoutland then began barking up a storm. "What the-?!" I quickly hopped up.

"Stoutland! Take it easy boy! Down!" In no time he settled.

"I'm fining you 10 million for your Pokémon barking at me!" I shook my head at him and walked along. "You will pay it!"

"Whatever loud mouth. No time for your mood," I answered as I walked with Stoutland to the lake. As we arrived I smiled at how beautiful it was but I then heard mom.

"Hi mom," I greeted.

"There's an angry boy at our place. Mind explaining?"

"Oh I just blew him off. He said he'd fine me 10 million. Like I'm paying that just for ducking my head to put my hair up into a ponytail. Stoutland here got mad but nothing big," I answered.

"Callie. We know you didn't do something wrong but you could have apologized for the bump," she explained.

"Fine. I'll come home and apologize," I groaned and stood up while walking down to the house with Stoutland and inside.

"You!"

"Back at you! It's called my house. Gonna stop being a brat or am I revoking my apology for bumping into your loud mouth?!"

"Callie!" Dad looked at me in a warning manner.

"I'll fine you-," he began before I shook my head and smirked.

"Pichu! Use Thundershock on him now!" In no time he stopped and I smiled in victory.

He stood up and mom waited a second. "I wouldn't say those 3 words that you did before she shocked you," mom advised.

"Look I'm sorry for bumping into you but I was putting my hair up," I sighed.

"Fine. But next time," he bean before I darkly chuckled.

"I hope you know all my Pokémon defeated the Elite 4 of Unova. That was with no effort," I warned and that shut him up.

"Come on Barry. We should get going and let them unpack," his mother advised. I smiled and shut the door in his face as he walked out.

"Any other enemies yet?"

"No just Mr.Stuck up," I sighed.

"Keep the enemies low and have a few friends," dad pleaded. I nodded and knew I would have to try hard to do that.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    I groaned as I heard Stoutland barking in the night. Something minor most likely. But still he's never barked. Not at this hour. I slipped down the stairs quietly with Pichu and my Snivy. As Pichu quietly illuminated some of the room I saw why Stoutland was barking. Something weird was going on outside. In no time I saw mom and dad come downstairs and they looked confused too. I pointed outside and they saw it too. "That's your little enemy's house. What's going on?"

"'I don't know but it doesn't look too good," I answered.

As much as I hated that kid if he was in trouble I was going to help him. I grabbed Tepig and walked outside. "Callie," Mom whispered. I smirked and in no time saw the people that were around his house.

"Let me go!" That kid was in trouble.

"Just come quietly and-," the one hissed before I threw a rock at them. "What the-?!"

"He said let him go. So I'd do as he says," I warned.

"Oh yeah? What'll you do about it?"

"This! Tepig come on out and give them the harshest burns they've seen with Ember!" In no time Tepig popped out of his Pokéball and attacked the attackers and they fled.

"Thanks for the save," the kid chuckled.

"No problem. I'm sorry about earlier. I'm Callie," I sighed.

"It's cool. I'm Barry," he greeted.

"We better go inside if something happens yell for me," I answered. He nodded and I sighed. We both were stubborn but it was complimentary.

3. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    In the morning I awoke to the smell of some pinap berries being cooked and waffles being made. I stood up quickly and walked downstairs to see mom and dad making a rather large breakfast. Even for us. "Let me guess. We have guests this morning so no enemy talk," I mused.

"Yes. Barry and his family are coming over. So please play nice," Dad answered.

"No promises," I warned.

"I think you will. Herdier still can knock you down with Uproar," mom chuckled.

"Right," I sighed. As Barry arrived he looked like he was about to say something about my hair.

"Don't start with her Barry. She's only been up 10 minutes," Dad chuckled.

"Not even," I corrected.

"Clearly," he laughed and I knew what that meant.

"My hair went everywhere didn't it?"

"Yeah," mom answered. I grabbed my dad's Samurott and smiled at it. "Callie do it," she began before I already nodded at Samurott. "Away from the house," she chuckled.

Dad grabbed my towel and threw it over my face. I smiled and was towel drying my hair. "She says that for a reason," he began before I grabbed my luggage case and dragged it upstairs and looked for a clean outfit. I finally found my black pants and purple top. As I changed I heard something that was odd. Pichu was crying a lot more. I jumped down half a flight of stairs and saw she was just on dad's shoulder and getting fed some pinap berry.

"You look at least a little better," dad teased. I chuckled and put my hand on his shoulder and Pichu climbed up onto my head. "Yeah, you're back. You got Pichu to climb on your head."

"So maybe later we can go to Jubilife City," Barry offered.

"Sorry but I can't. Professor Juniper wants me to meet with Professor Rowan and the Elite 4 of this league. I don't need to challenge them today but at least meeting them is the formality I need to perform," I answered.

"Oh come on. Live a little," Barry exclaimed.

"No," I answered and cleared my spot at the table as I finished. "I have a life. I don't put it on hold for others."

4. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Callie slipped upstairs and grabbed her hair elastic and tied it all up in a braid. "Callie," Cheren sighed.

"Dad I wasn't going to Jubilife City today," she responded. He looked at her. "But I concede to using the wrong tone," she finished. He nodded and walked back downstairs as she walked down.

"Sorry about making it seem like you had to go," Barry muttered.

"Barry relax. I'll go tomorrow with you. I just have to do a few things first," she answered.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Great. Be at my house at 10 AM tomorrow. No later," he answered.

"You got it," she answered as he left. Cheren chuckled and knew Callie already had some issues with the guy.