1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Studio Ghibli

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Vanillite, Dec 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanillite

Vanillite Cat Lady

PokéPoints:
    ₽139.4
    Is anyone else a huge fan of Studio Ghibli films?
    I love Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle and Ponyo. All of the movies are beautifully done, but those three are my favorites. c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    I love Studio Ghibli as well! Spirited Away was the first one I saw and I loved it so much that I had to look at more of Miyazaki's films. Definitely Howl's Moving Castle is another one of my favorites. I love the animation, music, story, everything. Miyazaki's films <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    Secret World of Arrietty, Tale from Earthsea, and my Most liked movie is Spirited Away

4. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I haven't seen a whole lot of their stuff to be honest, but my favorite is definitely Princess Mononoke. It's one of my overall favorite movies of any genre, not simply anime. It's fantastic and if you haven't seen it I would recommend it.

5. Ashe

Ashe Silly

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.3
    Oh yah, isn't the Secret World of Arrietty his latest movie? I remember when it was out in theaters. I wanted to go see it but I kind of forgot over time xD I still want to watch it someday.

6. Auron

Auron Ruin Maniac

Magnemite
    (Magnemite)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽73.6
    you should its a really good movie but its also really sad if im not mistaken you can rent it from the Library

7. Kris

Kris Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    I simbly love the Ghibli films! My favourite ones are; Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, Tonari No Totoro and Grave of the Fireflies~

8. Degnne

Degnne PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Miyazaki's movies are pretty much the only anime I still watch. Princess Mononoke was the first one I saw, and it's still my favorite. I enjoyed Howl's Moving Castle so much I ended up reading the book. I enjoyed it but was surprised at how different it is from the movie.

9. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    yeah miyazaki films are the only anime i still watch too. i remember getting nausicaa for my birthday one year and i was hooked from then on! my favorites are the cat returns, spirited away and howls moving castle.

10. JirachiWish

JirachiWish You only get two wishes

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hmm...actually I've soon other anime movies with a lot better animation / plot / etc than Studio Ghibli, but that's just my opinion. ;)

Kiki's Flying Delivery service is the best SG film~ :P

11. Stewiefangirl

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Spirited away <3

I also think there is another Ghibli movie comming out... o3o

12. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I'm interested in their works, but I've only seen the Valley Of The Wind and (I'm not sure if this is one of theirs) Return Of The Cat. I do own Spirited Away on DVD though. And I loved the animations they did, despite being few and far between, for the game Ni No Kuni.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.