1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Submission 001 - {Regional Pikaclone Pokemon}

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by guest, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Submission 001 - Create a Pikaclone for the region!

A 'Pikaclone' is a fanmade term that refers to a recurring type of Pokémon in each region. The term is derived from Pikachu being the first of the series of part electric type Pokémon based on a real-world rodent or small mammal. Kanto has Pikachu and Raichu, Johto introduces Pichu, Hoenn adds Plusle and Minun, Sinnoh has Pachirisu, Emolga for Unova, and Dedenne is Kalos' Pikaclone.
    Your task is to create a Pikaclone for the Valoriadex, describing or drawing the design. It doesn't have to be a pure electric type, Emolga is part flying type and Dedenne part fairy after all! The only requirement is that it be based on a real world rodent or small mammal, which should be specified in your entry, and that it be part electric type. It should also be noted that a recurring characteristic in Pikaclones are electricity pockets on their cheeks. See if you can include them in your design too!

The deadline for submission 001 will be in 2 weeks, on 16/09/15 at 22:00 GMT-05 . The minimum number of entries for this submission is 4 . Good luck to everyone, we look forward to seeing what you all come up with!​

2. Nauris

Nauris The King of Konchus

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    First!
    Since there are no submissions, I figured that I should even try to make a sketch.

[​IMG]

While the picture doesn't have color, I have some for it in my mind. Most of it's fur would be in brownish color, and it's belly would be in lighter color. The tip of it's tail and it's paws would be closer to black in color. The circles on it's cheeks would be dark red in color. Just remember that this is only how I imagine it, it doesn't have to be colored exactly like I described it.

I based it on a degu, but somehow I got it to resemble a squirrel too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    guest likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.