1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Summer plans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RadEmpoleon, Jun 8, 2019.

1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    What are y’all planning on doing over the summer? I have a bunch of things I want to do but knowing me I probably won’t get to doing them :sweat:
    But first I have to survive the last week of summer school.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  2. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,953.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Unfortunately, Summer Classes.
    Fortunately, I have plenty of time otherwise to either write or record race videos with my friends, as we've been recording a lot recently.

3. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I'll be freezing, since it's winter over here.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Sheinxy

Sheinxy Black Belt

Milky
    (Shinx)
    Level 40
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,893.6
    I'll be visiting New York, all by myself for the first time in my life, that's scary yet exciting

5. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Summer classes unfortunately. Although I'd like to take the summer off, not only do I need many more classes, but I don't want to have my skills grow dull over the summer. I'm even considering finding a hobby where I can brush up on my calculus skills.

6. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Band, Band, Florida trip for a week, Band, Band, Band Camp for two weeks, oh did I mention band?
    If you can't tell, Band has taken over my life from June to November every year for the past...oh gosh...now four years, I'm not going to know what to do next year when I'm no longer a part of the marching band since this is my senior year of high school. X3

7. Roman

Roman Black Belt

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽43.3
    I have a lot of things I want to do, but with work I probably can't due to time
    I am doing a week of camp, and maybe visiting family in other states, and probably picking up a class or two for the summer semester

8. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8
    I have the great fortune of being in school until the end of July. After that, I once again obtain a full time job for the rest of the summer and beyond. My birthday is in a few weeks, but that's about the only good thing I'm looking forward to.

9. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    My last two Summers had at least one major trip, but they were mostly lazy after that. That won’t be the case this year.

1. Help my parents move out.

2. Get back into hiking regularly

3. Try to get my drivers license since I’ve been putting it off.

4. Spend more time with my friends.

5. Catch up and finish the online Japanese class I’ve been taking.

10. Enbuoh

SS Egg #1 Delta Plus
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Oran Berry ★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    Not sure if it'll be awkward, but I wanted to share something nice?
    I am currently in the middle of moving out of my parents house into a shared apartment and I cannot wait to start living on my own! My plans after that's finished for the rest of the summer are to start working and spend as much time as I can gaming and going out with friends before school starts.

Minty Electric likes this.
  11. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Is it weird that the date which the previous guy posted is the same date my school starts classes?

12. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Yes, it is.

I have no specific plans. I just do what I feel like to when I wake. Gotta visit my friends more, though.

13. Darkmaster006

Darkmaster006 PKMN Breeder

Airi
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 48
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,894.9
    Sadly, study for midterm exams :(. As of now, though, it seems like that has been replaced by 'procrastinating' at full speed. Let's hope I can fix it soon, or I'll be practically dead. Hyperfixations are a bad thing. Also, I'm planning to actually get back to writing some of my fics and new fics I have planned!

14. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    On Wednesday I'm leaving for West Virginia to visit Family. That and since I'm off for 9 days, I'll have plenty of time for lv.

15. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    My summer plans are incredibly similar to my year-round plans. I still have two more weeks of school before my summer break starts (I don't know what idiot decided that the Spring semester goes into the third week of July, but someone needs to introduce that guy to a calendar). After that I'll probably start looking for a job or something and waiting until my younger siblings start their school again, because my house is starting to feel crowded with all the kids around all the time. So, yeah, I guess my plans are just to wait until the Summer is over...gosh, that sounds boring.

16. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    It feels so weird with everyone talking about summer when currently it is 'rain, rain and more rain, oh and floods too' season here...